PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 full Edition

TheReaperGR
01-02-2014, 05:19 PM
Hello, I am trying to buy an Assassin's Creed 3 copy with all the in game content from the DLCs and special editions. Does anyone know if there is an edition like that released yet or not? I tried looking around, but I didn't find many things.

TheReaperGR
01-06-2014, 09:29 PM
Does nobody know about what I'm looking for?

Fatal-Feit
01-06-2014, 09:31 PM
Purchase both AC:3 and the Season Pass.

TheReaperGR
01-06-2014, 09:58 PM
Okay, I will look into it. Thank you.

adventurewomen
01-06-2014, 11:32 PM
Depends on what console you're playing on because PS3 has Benedict Arnold DLC which is also available on the PC.

That Benedict Arnold DLC isn't included in the 360 version.

Fatal-Feit
01-07-2014, 01:17 AM
Depends on what console you're playing on because PS3 has Benedict Arnold DLC which is also available on the PC.

That Benedict Arnold DLC isn't included in the 360 version.

Where can I purchase the Benedict DLC for PC? F***ing hell, Ubisoft. Stop making these DLCs so complicated.

adventurewomen
01-07-2014, 02:17 AM
Where can I purchase the Benedict DLC for PC? F***ing hell, Ubisoft. Stop making these DLCs so complicated.
The Benedict Arnold DLC PC version is included with the Assassin’s Creed III - Deluxe Edition PC Download version. I have that version, I just assumed that all PC versions of AC3 had that DLC included. I just checked it seems like the Speical Editions of AC3 seem to be missing out.

Benedict DLC was cool, there was one extra location of West Point, in the DLC.

The AC3 Deluxe Edition is available on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/208480/

Fatal-Feit
01-07-2014, 04:02 AM
The Benedict Arnold DLC PC version is included with the Assassin’s Creed III - Deluxe Edition PC Download version. I have that version, I just assumed that all PC versions of AC3 had that DLC included. I just checked it seems like the Speical Editions of AC3 seem to be missing out.

Benedict DLC was cool, there was one extra location of West Point, in the DLC.

The AC3 Deluxe Edition is available on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/208480/

Gahhhhh! I was looking all over for this a few weeks ago before my last playthrough. Ubisoft surprisingly doesn't have it on their website.

MUST... RESIST... ANOTHER... FULL... PURCHASE...

TheReaperGR
01-17-2014, 10:15 AM
So, I'm looking for the Benedict Arnold version? Because I was going for the PS3.