PDA

View Full Version : Can't access The Lost Archive DLC

Crazy_Ragdoll
01-02-2014, 03:31 PM
Hello everyone!

I was wondering whether someone would be able to help me with a little DLC problem ...

I own a physical copy of Assassin's Creed Revelations Ottoman Edition for PC. Inside the box, I found instructions and a promotional code to download the DLC "The Lost Archive" from the Ubishop.

I followed the steps and was able to download the 642 Mb installer, which I ran without any issue (after patching the game to version 1.03).

However, the option to access the DLC (which I was told is supposed to appear in the main menu below "Multiplayer") doesn't show up, and I did not run into Vlad the Impaler's prison either during the solo campaign.

I was careful enough to let Uplay patch the game to 1.03 before installing the DLC, so I was wondering where the problem could come from ...

Is there an additional step to "activate" it somehow after installing it ? (I know that Steam users receive a key when they buy the DLC, but all I have is the promotional code I used in the Ubishop to cancel the price.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

YazX_
01-02-2014, 05:44 PM
Go to Extras in game's main menu and enter the code there to unlock the content.

Crazy_Ragdoll
01-02-2014, 07:16 PM
Do you mean the same code I used on the Ubishop ?!

Oh boy, now that I think about it, I tried this before installing the DLC and the game told me it was not a valid code, hence I didn't try it again after the installation.

I will test this solution then.

Thank you very much for your answer!

YazX_
01-02-2014, 09:33 PM
Do you mean the same code I used on the Ubishop ?!

Oh boy, now that I think about it, I tried this before installing the DLC and the game told me it was not a valid code, hence I didn't try it again after the installation.

I will test this solution then.

Thank you very much for your answer!

yes the same code you used to download the DLC, i know it sounds ret@rded, but this is the way extra contents in previous Ubisoft games are unlocked, in AC4 you dont need to do that, the game will unlock based on your activated key which is what anyone would expect when entering the code first time in UPlay to get the content.

Anykeyer
01-02-2014, 09:57 PM
This is dumb process indeed. In your box is promo code which lets you get your DLC from ubishop for free. Ubishop should give you download link (which will only work for 30 days btw) and content unlock key (check order history if you missed that part).