PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Navla Warfare, Help!! Raise the Black Flag

michaelsolange
01-02-2014, 02:39 PM
I can't get past this sequence. The ship has no upgrades. I try coming up behind the brig, hit it with chain shot, turn and hit it with a broadside. Minimal damage to the brig. It pivots and hits me with a broadside 50% damage!! I try and take off, come back and whittle away at the brig. Then out of nowhere, 2 or 3 other ships come in and start pounding away at me. Then these frigging Hunter Ships show up! I suck at the naval warfare and because I have attacked the ships I know have 4 yellow flags as wanted. Any suggestions very much appreciated. This is killing me.

Kytr
01-02-2014, 08:00 PM
Additional ships showing up can be a pain, but they are also an opportunity. If you can disable one (and frequently they are easier than your original target), you can board it and repair the Jackdaw, resuming combat with one section of damage restored (and any damage from the section before that). Alternatively, you can choose to reduce your wanted level and the hunters will disappear. Another thing is to make certain that you brace when you are fired upon (press and hold the square button) -- it will very much limit the amount of damage from the enemy broadsides.