PDA

View Full Version : AC4: Xbox 360 to Xbox One - Exclusive DLC Redeemable?

vAshes2Ashesv
01-02-2014, 01:25 PM
I was curious whether anyone knew if exclusive DLC [from such as things from collectors editions, or other items related to AC4], the season pass & Erudito content [such as champion packs] would be redeemable on Xbox One if you have them on Xbox 360?
I guess the question also goes for PS3 & PS4 users.

Thanks.

Bastiaen
01-02-2014, 05:47 PM
From What I've seen, only season pass content carries over. For example, Action Figure exclusive content doesn't carry over.

UbiVolfbane
01-02-2014, 06:04 PM
The content that comes through the Season pass and loyalty rewards are the only content that carry over to the Xbox One version. Any other DLC or unlocks would not carry over, unfortunately.

MnemonicSyntax
01-02-2014, 06:06 PM
Volfbane, what about Action Figure DLC from one game profile to another on PC? I've unlocked content, and it worked on my-then current game but when I went to start a new game, none of it was there. Same game profile, same Uplay account, same PC.

Thanks.

vAshes2Ashesv
01-03-2014, 01:28 AM
So action figure/statue content won't carry over, don't see the point in that, but does that mean collector's edition content doesn't carry over as well? Also do any of you know if the Erudito content/champion packs for multiplayer carry over? - even if I was signed into the same Xbox & Uplay account?