PDA

View Full Version : Can't get Altair, Ezio, Connor outfit :(

JackStillAlive
01-01-2014, 08:55 PM
I have all AC games on the same Uplay pc account(First ac is on steam) and i have at least One save file frome them( i only completed AC3's main campaing),but i didn't get the bonus outfits(altair,ezio,connor). I also logged in into www.acinitiates.com and i'm now Level 5 and i know that i have to get the bonuses after level 3,so you8 know.
How can i get Altair's, Ezio's and Connor's outfit?

THX for the help!

NightOwl392
01-02-2014, 03:48 AM
Your not the only one, a lot of us had them and lost them, so far nothing from support expect its been passed on to the devs.
Open up a UPlay ticket, that way they no its more than a few.

It's not the saves that count, but the stats that are uploaded to UPlay from each game, as long as you see all 3 in ACInitiates you should have gotten them.

Fireseed
01-02-2014, 01:34 PM
Yep its a known issue. I have them too :(
Support couldnīt help until now. They hope it will be fixed in the next update.
*fingers crossed*

NightOwl392
01-02-2014, 09:06 PM
"crossing fingers" as well. Only response I got was it was passed to the dev's. Hopefully they can replicate and find a solution.

Drakkhar89
01-03-2014, 05:30 PM
well... i downloaded all te AC Saga from Steam and synch'em all on Uplay, but none of the 3 costumes were unlocked (Altair, Ezio, and Connor), then i talked to Ubisoft Support to fix the problem, and send them a couple of screenshots with my uplay acount wich included the whole Saga linked and an ingame picture showing up that the outfits werenīt unlocked, and they told me this:

Steven 1/2/2014 12:37:19 PM
These should unlock if you have played previous games on the same account. Having accessed one previous Assassin's Creed game whilst logged into Uplay will give the Altair costume, two will give you Ezio and a third will give you Connor's outfit. Please login to your Uplay account and provide a screenshot showing you have played the previous games on the same Uplay account.

Steven 1/3/2014 9:23:58 AM
Thank you for highlighting this issue to us, we really appreciate you taking the time to report this. We have passed this information on to the appropriate department and as soon as we have a solution it will be posted on the official web-sites. www.ubi.com https://forums.ubi.com If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

So, as far as i know, today there isnīt a solution for this [Bug / Glitch] in the Character Outfits... too bad!!

archav3n
01-03-2014, 05:38 PM
Ubisoft is just stupid. They might as well give all the outfits to everyone.

L_Alejo
01-03-2014, 11:16 PM
Same issue here :/

douberman
01-08-2014, 05:54 PM
Same bug with me... 100% sinc in all AC games... NO COSTUMES! ANNOYING!! :mad: