PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a question for Tristan D. Lalla? (Adéwalé in AC4/Freedom Cry)

loomer979
01-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Hey everyone, I'm doing a new episode of my podcast The Assassin's Den soon with Tristan D. Lalla who voices/acts as Adéwalé in AC4 and Freedom Cry. If you have a question or would like to vote on existing questions follow this link:

http://www.google.com/moderator/#16/e=1fc052[1]

(note: don't ask your questions here or they will be ignored, use the link above)

rob.davies2014
01-01-2014, 10:52 PM
Well there's the obvious mystery. I'm certain he won't answer it but I'll ask anyway:
What is in the box at the end of Freedom Cry and is it the same one as the box Ezio gave to Shao Jun in Embers?

I-Like-Pie45
01-02-2014, 01:21 AM
when will you get Nolan North on one of these things

Fatal-Feit
01-02-2014, 03:56 AM
What is in the box at the end of Freedom Cry and is it the same one as the box Ezio gave to Shao Jun in Embers?

Make this happen Loomer.

Hrafnagud72
01-02-2014, 04:20 AM
The dude is a voice actor. I highly doubt he knows anything about the creation of the storyline.

MnemonicSyntax
01-02-2014, 05:55 AM
And even if he does, you can bet he's tied to an NDA about it.

Hans684
01-02-2014, 06:11 AM
And even if he does, you can bet he's tied to an NDA about it.

If there is a NDA about it, then there is a storm coming and knowing Ubisoft monsoon season's about to arrive.

loomer979
01-02-2014, 06:13 AM
Well there's the obvious mystery. I'm certain he won't answer it but I'll ask anyway:

This is a question better suited for Darby (who wrote Embers) or Jill (who wrote Freedom Cry). There will be a podcast with Darby very soon and we can bring it up but I can tell you right now he won't say what's in the box(es).

when will you get Nolan North on one of these things

As you can imagine, it's a little tough. I wouldn't say "never", but not in the near future.

Hans684
01-02-2014, 04:23 PM
This is a question better suited for Darby (who wrote Embers) or Jill (who wrote Freedom Cry). There will be a podcast with Darby very soon and we can bring it up but I can tell you right now he won't say what's in the box(es).

As you can imagine, it's a little tough. I wouldn't say "never", but not in the near future.

Sorry to interrupt, but is also a possibility for the voice actor of Edward Kenway?

Fatal-Feit
01-02-2014, 04:55 PM
There will be a podcast with Darby very soon

I want to give you a nice big hug right now. =D

loomer979
01-02-2014, 07:48 PM
Sorry to interrupt, but is also a possibility for the voice actor of Edward Kenway?

Matt is very busy with a lot of new projects so he won't be on the podcast sadly.

Honey-McBadger
01-02-2014, 08:04 PM
Thanks a lot for producing these.

adventurewomen
01-02-2014, 08:41 PM
I have a question for Tristan:

"Who is your favourite Assassin and if any of the main actors who voiced previous Assassin's were you inspired by during the filming process as Adéwalé?"

If you could ask that question to him it would mean a lot to me. Thank you, I've always liked your interviews. :)

dxsxhxcx
01-02-2014, 08:51 PM
I have a question for Tristan:

"Who is your favourite Assassin and if any of the main actors who voiced previous Assassin's were you inspired by during the filming process as Adéwalé?"

If you could ask that question to him it would mean a lot to me. Thank you, I've always liked your interviews. :)

http://www.google.com/moderator/#16/e=1fc052[1]

(note: don't ask your questions here or they will be ignored, use the link above)

you should post your question there, not here in the forum.

adventurewomen
01-02-2014, 09:14 PM
you should post your question there, not here in the forum.
Lol I missed that well anyway I submitted my question there.

Hans684
01-03-2014, 07:10 AM
Matt is very busy with a lot of new projects so he won't be on the podcast sadly.

Sad to hear, what about the voice actor of Aveline?

Shahkulu101
01-03-2014, 07:56 AM
Sad to hear, what about the voice actor of Aveline?

Having just googled her voice actor may I request that if you do acquire her time, you produce a video podcast. :p

who-can-i-be
01-03-2014, 11:01 AM
Having just googled her voice actor may I request that if you do acquire her time, you produce a video podcast. :p

They've already done her.