PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on loading screen

CBAKER631
01-01-2014, 05:10 PM
i'm trying to go into the port of Kingston and every time i go to travel into it i get stuck on the loading screen. no way around it. is there anyway to do a game repair? maybe i have a corrupt file. :mad:

Mr_Shade
01-01-2014, 05:13 PM
Hi, Welcome to the forums!

If you are playing on Steam - you can right click the game and do a 'Verify Game Cache' - as per these instructions:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

If that does not help, or you do not use Steam, please contact support and they will provide you with some troubleshooting help!

www.support.ubi.com

CBAKER631
01-01-2014, 05:15 PM
bought it off amazon and it wont even let me add it on to steam :/

Mr_Shade
01-01-2014, 05:17 PM
bought it off amazon and it wont even let me add it on to steam :/
If you did not buy the Steam Version, from Steam or a reseller, then you will not be able to.

Please contact support and they will be able to provide you with help.

www.support.ubi.com

CBAKER631
01-01-2014, 05:34 PM
sent a ticket in. any way to check game files that you know of? dont want to wait a few days for a response to play the game :/

Mr_Shade
01-01-2014, 05:38 PM
If you have the disc based version - you can try reinstalling the game - if you have the digital version, you can also try this, however you will have to download the game again [which is a large download]

Other than that - I can only suggest reading the technical support forum to see if anyone has any tips.

Support aim to answer all questions within 48 hours, however, there maybe some delays due to the holiday season.