PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Models

VileSorcery
01-01-2014, 10:38 AM
I just finished single player and decided to give multiplayer a go. Within the first five minutes of play, I realized my multiplayer models are seriously borked. I don't know if this is intended, but female characters have male faces, a couple of the classes have pitch-black faces, and there are some seriously gross color combinations throughout the rest. I would post screenshots but every one I take is black.

EDIT: Just read that black screenshots are a result of SLI. Apparently you can't take screenshots with SLI enabled. Well that's just ♥♥♥♥ing dandy. I'll turn off AC4, disable SLI, launch AC4 again, and take some screenshots. FFS. BRB.

VileSorcery
01-01-2014, 10:49 AM
Holy ♥♥♥♥, never mind. Since disabling SLI, all of the models display properly. Lovely. So I can either play with reduced performance, or I have to suffer through playing with borked looking models.

Digital-Suicide
01-01-2014, 05:28 PM
No Problem Taking Screen Shot With SLi ( Brand New Cards )

http://i.imgur.com/ofA64gb.jpg

Mr_Shade
01-01-2014, 05:33 PM
Hi,

Please ensure drivers are upto date - and if you still have issues, please contact support:

www.support.ubi.com

Since not everyone has this issue, please make sure to send them details of your hardware etc via the DXDiag