PDA

View Full Version : Ac4 multiplayer...

CameronG322
01-01-2014, 02:50 AM
The multiplayer in this game actually confuses me... It makes absolutely no sense. They might as well give you the kill before it are even assigned a contract because they tell you exactly where the person is. Half the time my target just stuns me when I'm standing still near them as if it was just a complete guess. Having to do with that whenever I'm standing next to a look-alike they always just kill me as if the other person was t even there.

Also the the assassination game mode is just pointless. As soon as I lock a target they just run. WHY WOULD IT TELL THEM THAT I LOCKED TNEM???? LIKE WHAT????

Oh, and to everyone who just runs around the map not even trying to get stealth kills , pleas just do everyone a favor and sell your game. For ****s sake the game is called ASSASINS creed. Don't you think ubisoft would make it so you can't win unless you play like an ASSASSIN?

Everything about this multiplayer is illogical and boring. Hopefully ubisoft actually takes from game lab. Because in game lab you can make it so reckless kills are worth 0 points. MAYBE that would stop people from running around. And seriously. Just trash the stupid compass. It makes finding your target far too easy. Unless the stupid portrait is removed. Then finding your target would actually be difficult.

This doesn't feel like an assassin game. More like a cod free for all with different weapon and combat ideas where you automatically know where you've enemies are.

funnyman44
01-01-2014, 03:35 AM
First paragraph: Sounds like you were just obvious

second: does that really happen?

third: The Assassins are called "assassins" because it sells the games. They could be called the peacocks for all it matters.

forth: Taking good game modes from Game lab is a good idea. The compass is needed. Nerfing it may be a good idea though.

fifth: The "Assassins" don't have to be assassins

mikeyf1999
01-01-2014, 05:09 AM
I am sorry but who are you to judge how people play multiplayer they wanna play that way let them doesn't mean they have to sell the game ac is meant to give the player OPTIONS oh and if you don't want the compass play deathmatch I always play it

Tenacious Thane
01-03-2014, 07:06 AM
it sounds to me like maybe you should try team modes for multiplayer?

i am not good at the single player modes but i love the team modes.

the game has latency issues but i dont think anything can be done about that... however.. and im sure im the first to mention this.. if your going to have abstergo score. then you gotta find a way to stop disconnecting people from the host.... i mean it docks you 100 score every time and that can hurt for us who care about our score... its definitely a flaw in the servers or something! i get dissconnected from host far too often! my internet is adequate (always green NAT) i have no problems with the online of other games.. my clan members/friends and i find this disconnecting issue extremely inconvenient, stressful and aggravating.

But we play through it! every day because we love the game... but we would love it so much more and i bet we could expand the mutliplayer community if we fixed some of these tenacious issues!
http://i.imgur.com/SJX4JGb.png
(Loyal Artifact Assault Follower)

jediFlip
01-03-2014, 08:43 AM
Tell me more about your experience with deathmatch.

Kagurra
01-03-2014, 08:44 AM
Didn't play it. Concept sucks and will always suck. AC shouldn't have multiplayer. Not every game has to have it. Use the extra budget to make a better game.

jediFlip
01-03-2014, 08:46 AM
Didn't play it. Concept sucks and will always suck.

What a thorough, scientific analysis.

gtfo

inferno33222
01-04-2014, 12:17 AM
Didn't play it. Concept sucks and will always suck. AC shouldn't have multiplayer. Not every game has to have it. Use the extra budget to make a better game.

The concept is awesome, IMO. It's the whole idea of the blade in the crowd put into a multiplayer situation, and it works great.

LoyalACFan
01-04-2014, 05:49 AM

I agree that AC doesn't need MP and those resources would be best used elsewhere, but I also feel like the concept was good. It's a pretty unique MP experience, it's just that it shouldn't be tacked onto a primarily SP game. And since it IS a primarily SP game and the MP therefore has a relatively small fanbase in comparison, it really hasn't gotten many improvements since it was added. Wolfpack and a remapping of the stun button are basically the extent of the changes. So it remains just a mediocre "thing" stuffed into the same package as the SP.

If Ubi were to separate the MP into its own title and build on the foundation they've laid, they could deliver a pretty great MP experience as a standalone title without compromising the SP with the unnecessary baggage of a multiplayer mode. Make it a full "Assassin's Creed Online" title or something, and let SP be SP and MP be MP.