PDA

View Full Version : Which Assassin outfit(from any game) do you like best?

Stealth Gamer92
01-01-2014, 01:13 AM
I ask due to the fact that Edward's Robes got me to think about how ridiculous all the previous Assassin's robes looked. Altair's robes I can understand due to him blending with groups of monks. Ezio's robes made him look like a rich guy in a poor crowd. Then Connor(sorry if misspelled) his robes were ok. Now we get to Edward, he murders Duncan's robes adds some leather and that actually looked practical to me. sturdy yet not looking like he just ran away from the circus.

What are your thoughts on the best set of Assassin robes in the franchise so far? I like Edwards as I said for their practicality in his time period and primary job.

Kagurra
01-01-2014, 02:37 AM
Here's my top favorites.

Edward's robes (<3) > Duncan's robes > Altair's robes > Connor's robes > Ezio's AC2 robes (no shoulder or chest armor)

Megas_Doux
01-01-2014, 02:52 AM
Top 5:

1 Connor default robes.
2 Altair original outfit from AC1
3 Edward´s pirate captain and Explorer Outfits.
4 Ezio´s masyaf white dye in ACR.
5 Ezio original outfit in AC II but with the Missaglia armor and wetland´s ebony dye.

silvermercy
01-01-2014, 03:02 AM
The alternative Connor outfit, the Ratonhnhaké:ton outfit and all Edward's robes (I love them all, can't choose. lol)

Alternative outfit:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120926003335/assassinscreed/images/thumb/a/ab/Early_version_on_Connor_Kenways_outfit.jpg/640px-Early_version_on_Connor_Kenways_outfit.jpg

edit: And the Captain Connor outfit (how could I forget that, doh!)

marvinmaverick1
01-01-2014, 03:14 AM
I like multiple: Ezio's primary, Edward's primary (duncan whalpoles), The Aquilla outfit, the traditional colonial assassin outfit, and the Charlestown outfit for AC3.

adventurewomen
01-01-2014, 03:19 AM
1. Connor's Assassin Robes, Ratonhnhaké:ton ToKW outfit, Captain of The Aquila and Kanien'kehá ka outfit.

^ Those are my ultimate favourite outfits

Other favourites:

Edward's The Hunter & Default Assassin Robes

:)

In Revelations I used masyaf white dye because I couldn't stand the default gray - out of Ezio's assassin robes AC2 full armour is the best from the Ezio trilogy.
I did like Altair's assassin robes.

Consus_E
01-01-2014, 03:22 AM
1. Altair's AC1 robes
2. Ezio's AC2 robes
3. Ezio's Revelations robes
4. Edward's robes or Duncan Walpole's robes (can't decide)
5. Connor's robes

LieutenantRex
01-01-2014, 03:50 AM
1. Ezio's Brotherhood Robes.
2. Altair's Robes.
3. Connor's Robes.

mikeyf1999
01-01-2014, 05:24 AM
C'mon peoples wat bout armor of altair

Kagurra
01-01-2014, 05:32 AM
C'mon peoples wat bout armor of altair

Overrated and doesn't have a white hood. All about those default robes in AC2.

mikeyf1999
01-01-2014, 05:34 AM
Neither does ezio revelations Robes

mikeyf1999
01-01-2014, 05:36 AM
Neither does Ezio with his revelations. Robes

mikeyf1999
01-01-2014, 05:37 AM
Srry bout that

EchoFiveKilo
01-01-2014, 06:12 AM
Connors Default
Ezios AC2
Edwards E3 Trailer
Altairs AC1
Brotherhood
Revelations

imdreamin
01-01-2014, 07:49 AM
1. Connor/Edward Default Outfits. (I dont know why i like them so much I just really like the fact that they blend into the atmosphere of the game it makes them feel unique and special which in turn makes the Assassin feel unique and special. Plus the the addition of the blue color to the white and red outfit looks really well balanced. It also kinda makes you wonder how talented the designers are, being able to fit the Assassin outfit in such time periods :D.
2. Altair/Ezio(ACII). For them I fear that nostalgia may be clouding my judgement but I do think that they are still pretty good outfits.
3. Armor of Altair/ Achilles's Outfit. Both outfits fit the part of a badass Master Assassin and they only can be obtained close to the end of the game which makes you feel wiser and like you deserve them which is really cool.
4.Brotherhood Default Outfit. Hmm even though its not like the others where it kinda fits with the environment It is still pretty much the best In your face badass Assassin outfit.
5. Revelations Other Outfits. Revelations did have awesome Turkish styled outfits which were super cool that i really liked.
6. Revelations Default Outfit. I know there are a lot of people who like this outfit because it shows the Ezio's wisdom and such. I never really liked it for some reason. I did like the Masyaf White Version of the Outfit but it never quite felt like Ezio Auditore like that.

I-Like-Pie45
01-01-2014, 08:31 AM
Ac3
ac2
ac4
ac1
acr

Foyez5
01-01-2014, 01:25 PM
Connors outfit looks the nicest and has that sturdy look about it, followed by Duncan's outfit which makes me think of possibilities of European based game. and then Edward's which has the functional feel about it.

SixKeys
01-01-2014, 01:31 PM
Altaïr's original outfit was by far the most natural-looking and practical. Ezio's Brotherhood robes were flashy, but also the most stylish, design-wise.

No love for Aveline? They're not my favorite robes, but I like how practical and assassin-like they are even without the hood.

Pandassin
01-01-2014, 01:33 PM
Edward's robes are definitely my favourite. They're the most colourful and unique out of them all since his hood isn't beaked and he modified his outfit himself.. Plus, I love his puffy shirt :P It also really fits with the Pirate theme with all the leather and pistols.

I really liked Connor's robes too. Don't really have a reason, they're just nice. His ToKW outfit was epic though, I really loved that one.

Ezio's robes from AC2 are the only ones I like of his. Not as much as Connor's, but they still looked quite nice.

Altair's robes are okay. They're very plain and simple, but it still looks good.

optimussentinel
01-04-2014, 04:57 AM
I like Connor's the best. Sadly, for some reason I wasn't given them when I started Black Flag, but Ezio's robes fill the void quite nicely.

LoyalACFan
01-04-2014, 05:19 AM
No love for Aveline? They're not my favorite robes, but I like how practical and assassin-like they are even without the hood.

Meh, I didn't think they looked Assassin-like at all. Minus the beaked hat (which I just thought looked stupid) there's basically nothing about her attire that suggests "Assassin" to me. It's not even really a robe.

My favorite is probably Ezio's Revelations robe (with no crossbow and Masyaf White dye) with the runner-up being Edward's pirate captain outfit. Connor's robes got knocked out of the runner-up slot because of that gaudy eagle embroidery on the hood, but I quite like them aside from that one flaw.