PDA

View Full Version : Question about exclusive content

Crazybone992
12-31-2013, 08:38 PM
Will Ubisoft release Black Island, Mystery Island and Sacrifice Island as a dlc pack for Black Flag? Like the Hidden secrets pack for AC III. I own only the standard edition of this game :(.

Frag_Maniac
12-31-2013, 11:17 PM
You're far better off just getting the Season Pass, which includes Freedom Cry. The 3 islands are trivial and boring really.

Sdwakias
01-01-2014, 10:39 AM
Will Ubisoft release Black Island, Mystery Island and Sacrifice Island as a dlc pack for Black Flag? Like the Hidden secrets pack for AC III. I own only the standard edition of this game :(.

Yes. But not yet, so that people who got exclusive editions will be using them before the ones that didn't buy them. Everything will be made available through the Season Pass and probably a DLC. What I wonder is about the exclusive items which you can get by codes from figures.

Crazybone992
01-01-2014, 01:16 PM
You're far better off just getting the Season Pass, which includes Freedom Cry. The 3 islands are trivial and boring really.

I'm not sure if The Season Pass is worth it. I've heard that The Freedom Cry is far more buggy than the main game. Some people haven't even been able to finish downloading it.