PDA

View Full Version : [XB360] Few noob questions

guest-QxtXTvjR
12-31-2013, 03:17 PM
Can you double assassinate in low profile using only dual swords? I'm still in Havana and the only way I can do a double is in high profile. I'm guessing maybe because in theory you couldnt pull off a double using swords.

Can you replay Assassin contracts?

I went back to replay Memory 1 because I was a little fuzzy on the story. In the meantime I skinned a few animals, picked up a treasure map, and opened a few chests. After I replayed the memory and sailed off with the British dude, I was dumped back into Abstergo and I switched back to Memory 2, but it seems like none of the chests, maps or extra stuff I did carried over. I'm wondering if it was because I didn't play Memory 1 all the way through.

I read somewhere that you can blend in with the crowd automatically as long as you were not in open conflict, but I can't seem to get it to work when I break line of sight. Does it only apply to people standing still, and how do you do it?

Kytr
01-02-2014, 08:23 PM
No, low profile double assassinations can only be done using the hidden blades. If you have swords equipped, you will only assassinate one of them, which mostly tends to alert the other.

Any chests that you open in a memory should remain opened, although other events (such as purchases) may be lost.

You should be able to blend with a crowd as long as you are not in line of sight to a hostile guard, but some groups take longer to merge than others.