PDA

View Full Version : Missing DLC codes in XB one Black Flag Skull Edition

HARDCOREJESTER
12-31-2013, 01:25 PM
Has anyone else had an issue with missing codes in new sealed copies of the game? I've raised a ticket but not had any feedback yet so just wondering if it was a packing issue with this edition?

Cheers.

dracon595
12-31-2013, 02:04 PM
I've had the same problem but I don't know a way to fix it yet

UbiVolfbane
12-31-2013, 04:26 PM
I apologize for the inconvenience. If you have not done so already, I would suggest contacting the retailer or vendor the game was purchased with. Notify them of the missing code that was not included. Since you have already submitted a ticket to Support, be sure to include an image of the receipt as well as the game case itself. We apologize for the wait as the
contact volume has been high due to the holiday season. I would also suggest trying to contacting your region by phone for quicker assistance here: http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx You may also submit a ticket using the main Support ticket in my link below.

HARDCOREJESTER
01-01-2014, 10:44 AM
Thanks Volfbane, I did take it back to the retailer but they told me to contact Ubisoft to resolve as it's a packing issue with the game which is out of their hands. I've attached a couple of pics of the contents I received and the proof of purchase so hope they can provide the codes I need soon to allow me to play what I paid for.

HARDCOREJESTER
01-03-2014, 12:25 AM
Still not getting anywhere with this issue.....I've now been sent a CD code whatever that is which isn't the standard 25 digit xbox code which you redeem. Also as I explained I require all the codes for the missing content, additional areas and outfits but have been supplied with just one which doesn't work! You'd think spending a lot of money on a special edition that obviously wasn't fit for sale would get you better service on a fix than this!