PDA

View Full Version : Royal Convoys,White Whales,Social Chests

Esen7752
12-31-2013, 11:11 AM
I live in turkey , I look for them a month , these things not available for my country or cant ı find them ? ı travelled every single coordinate , i just found 2 white whale , i really got bored to search them, ubisoft doesnt care it, they dont wants me to complete abstergo challlenges and to get platinum trophy , thats nonsense

Ahkmed 7
12-31-2013, 02:34 PM
From Ubisoft Support (my original message with their response):

Ahkmed712/27/2013 5:54:01 PM
I have 8 friends who are around 99%, and I'm in Sequence 8. I have never seen one of these Social Events (a blue chest, whale, or convoy). I have my account linked to Uplay. What must we do to get ANY of them to show up? Do we need to be Uplay friends, too? Is there a problem with this. We sailed every inch of the map for 6 hours for two straight days together and saw nothing... it is very frustrating.

Andrea

12/30/2013 9:04:25 PM

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support. The Social Event icons (Royal Convoys, White Whales and Community Chests) are all spawning correctly. The development team felt that they were too easy when the game first released. As a result, they dropped the spawn rate, decreased the amount of time they last and made them more difficult to locate. As such, many players are having trouble finding them. The development team is currently looking into changing the spawn rate again to make it a little easier, but for now it remains extremely difficult. However, it is possible to find them.

I didn't bother showing my response to that... it wasn't nice.

Esen7752
12-31-2013, 07:36 PM
thanks for your contact. we will see , its goiing to be easier or not . thanks.