PDA

View Full Version : Little bug I noticed after successful boarding

AMS_AGENT_000
12-31-2013, 09:15 AM
The cut-scenes and dialogue for the "lower wanted level" and "add to Kenway's fleet" options are switched. Edward is shown helping up a captured enemy and telling him to "join us or die" and "I need some more/good men" if you choose to lower your wanted level. If you instead select the fleet option, he puts an enemy hat on a crew member as if implying that an official was killed during the boarding and thus lowered the wanted level. I know it's not really attention worthy but it just irks me. I hope that Ubisoft can fix it eventually. Have a nice day.

Scystab
12-31-2013, 09:38 AM
I am not sure that's a bug. Might be we have to look it from a different angle:
To lower your wanted level, when you decide to let a ship go, Edward gives the sailors a chance to leave or join your fancy crew - granted, "join us or die" is not really a choice...

And for the fleet option, I understand the "hat ceremonie" like he is sending that dude to pilot/captain the ship to his fleet (yes, yes, if Edward is sending a crewmember away with the ship, than why are we not loosing on crew strenght, but that's just a scene to explain what's going on).

OR it could really be mixed up like you said :)

Frag_Maniac
12-31-2013, 12:57 PM
That's the way it's supposed to go. Few good men for lower level, and appointing someone captain of a fleet ship via the hat gesture.

The reason he says need a few good men is two fold, he's given lowered wanted status by one of the higher ranking captives, and in the process getting extra crew men getting them to sign on.

There's no dialog for those he appoints to the fleet, just the hat signifying he trusts them to run the ship for him.