PDA

View Full Version : Liberation HD ?

strigoi1958
12-31-2013, 01:34 AM
I've just pre ordered Liberation HD but have no idea what it is about. Anyone with any info ?

strigoi1958
12-31-2013, 01:37 AM
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/square_medium/12/126916/2544235-5048167732-assas.jpg

Frag_Maniac
12-31-2013, 02:07 AM
Pretty much all explained here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin's_Creed_III:_Liberation

strigoi1958
12-31-2013, 02:18 AM
thanks good find, I found a link from there to a youtube clip... it looks a bit like ac3 with a female main character. apparently there are to be new missions (I didn't know this was previously released on another device) :D

Frag_Maniac
12-31-2013, 02:28 AM
Well they're making it sound like more than just DLC or an expansion, so it might be a full length game. There's a lot they haven't said about Aveline, and the Aveline DLC in AC IV is woefully short and not fleshed out at all. There's not any character building to speak of, no collectibles, no optional challenges, and the combat and even platforming are brief and un-challenging.

Let's hope this one finally does Aveline justice. They used whips a lot on slaves back then. I'd love to see Aveline grab a bullwhip and go crazy on the slavers! BOOYAH!

YazX_
12-31-2013, 03:40 PM
Well they're making it sound like more than just DLC or an expansion, so it might be a full length game. There's a lot they haven't said about Aveline, and the Aveline DLC in AC IV is woefully short and not fleshed out at all. There's not any character building to speak of, no collectibles, no optional challenges, and the combat and even platforming are brief and un-challenging.

Let's hope this one finally does Aveline justice. They used whips a lot on slaves back then. I'd love to see Aveline grab a bullwhip and go crazy on the slavers! BOOYAH!

yah, Aveline DLC is very plain and narrow and it think this is due to Liberation HD coming on January. Anyway, by looking at the price of Liberation HD, i dont think its going to be a full game same as annual AC, i expect it to be twice the size of FreedomCry DLC with 4-5 sequences max, dont forget another AC is coming at Q4 2014 as usual.