PDA

View Full Version : Crash

kika5555
12-30-2013, 10:48 PM
Hi, I have a problem. (Sorry for my English, I can make a video for a better understanding.) Hi, I play AC 4 Black Flag through Uplay and now I've got about a fourth of the mission where I have to catch a pirate. Once I run after him, and after a while the game will fall. I was looking at the minimap and tried it several times, but each game will fall when the pirate passes a particular location. So I tried him does not run, if he is in that place that gets hacked so it will be the same, but it normally works, writes me that I ran and I again since, well, as soon as I go for it, it's still a same ..... + I have tried to reduce the details from high to moderate, but still nothing. And sorry ... Google translate ...

kika5555
12-30-2013, 11:06 PM
Video is not my, but this is same problem ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrjdX0TtwQM&feature=autoshare

maironjb
12-31-2013, 01:47 AM
same problem :mad:

YazX_
12-31-2013, 03:44 PM
i'm not sure what is causing it as some people are facing the same problem but you can try the following :

1. turn off Nvidia shadow play.
2. Try to catch the sage from different route, like climbing the buildings on the opposite side.