PDA

View Full Version : (ACIV:BF) Can someone tell me what this is in Kenway's Fleet?

Jdeadevil
12-30-2013, 08:07 PM
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n126/Jdeadevil/AssassinsCreedregIVBlackFlagtrade2013-12-30-18-57-52_zpsf9092462.jpg

Two questions

1. I don't know what that is in the picture, I circled it, it looks like I need some more of whatever that is to do a mission.

2. I was using the Kenway's Fleet app and I earned some Diamond Sails, but I when I go to buy them in Jackdaw Appearance in game I can't find them anywhere. What do?

KmarkoPL
12-30-2013, 08:20 PM
1 That Icon in the picture means required cargo of the ship , even it say in your picture , but you obviously did not noticed , all you need is ship with bigger experience level , or bigger ship.

2 Diamonds you can only use in Kenway's Fleet only for repairing ships in your fleet , and no , you can not exchange them for cash .

Jdeadevil
12-30-2013, 08:24 PM
Well regarding the diamonds, I know what they are, like a currency you use to repair ships and enter battles. I mean like, the crimson and black sails, think it meant like a pattern. Because it showed me a picture and it looks the same as the other patterns, just replace Black/Crimson with a diamond pattern. But yeah, about the cargo, so it's basically about the level of that ship?

KmarkoPL
12-30-2013, 08:33 PM
But yeah, about the cargo, so it's basically about the level of that ship?

Yes

It is possible that you might have similar ship in your fleet but with bigger cargo
I would suggest to use Brig or Frigate for such missions ,or if you have Man Of War

About the Diamond patern sails , you should have them in you upgrade menu , if not then it might be some glitch .

Jdeadevil
12-30-2013, 09:50 PM
Okay cool, thanks for the explanations. :)