PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Vision

efm80
12-30-2013, 06:44 PM
love the game but I must say the eagle vision is so corny after used. I hate how your enemies remain red, or yellow. Looks so arcadey and takes the realism out of it. Anyone feel the same way?? Also I hate how your enemies have a white outline when in combat. Anyway to turn that off? I know you are in the animus and it makes sense a bit but done very poorly in my opinion.

efm80

Fatal-Feit
12-30-2013, 07:20 PM
The HUGE bulky white outlines need to go. I never understood why we needed a guideline in combat. It's takes away immersion and it leaves the target looking like something that came out of a PS2 game.

Consus_E
12-30-2013, 07:24 PM
I agree...

IMO the enemies should only be visibly marked while eagle vision is activated, although I still like the fact that targets need to be "tagged" in order to see them through walls. I would also like the colors to fade back to normal like in AC1 makes it easier to switch between modes without forgetting.

On the topic of the "White Outline" it never really bothered me TBH but I can see how it might be annoying, so any alternative option would be great. Perhaps they could just have a subtle icon or the numbers/letters that appeared in AC1? In general I hope the next AC overhauls the HUD elements to make them more seamless.

adventurewomen
12-30-2013, 07:25 PM
I agree! I don't like how eagle vision keeps the targets, guards & enemies highlighted and yeah the colors that remain does make AC4 look arcadey and it does break from the immersion. I also dislike the way if you fall from a small height the eagle vision disappears this must do with the fact that we can no longer run when eagle vision is on. I miss the old ways of the Eagle Vision.