PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to manually update AC IV Black Flag?

Ghost_LeaderBG
12-30-2013, 01:29 PM
So,I bought the game and the Freedom Cry DLC,activated them normally through Uplay and downloaded them just fine.The download size was around 27GB(which,I'm guessing incudes the DLC) and you would think that included all the patches,right? Wrong. Apparently the game received a Physx Patch a few weeks ago,which adds the option in the Graphics menu,but it's just not there.That leads me to the conclusion that my game hasn't been patched to the latest version.Furthermore there's no "check for updates" option,I can't find download links for any of the patches online or even patch notes.So,is there a way to manually update my game?

YazX_
12-30-2013, 06:10 PM
if you downloaded the game through UPlay, then it should be the latest version already patched and ready to go, but sometimes things happen and you might not got the latest version. you may want to try "Verifying Files" by going to game through UPlay, you will find a down arrow right next to "Play Single Player" button, click on it and select Verify Files.

seville57
12-30-2013, 08:06 PM
So,I bought the game and the Freedom Cry DLC,activated them normally through Uplay and downloaded them just fine.The download size was around 27GB(which,I'm guessing incudes the DLC) and you would think that included all the patches,right? Wrong. Apparently the game received a Physx Patch a few weeks ago,which adds the option in the Graphics menu,but it's just not there.That leads me to the conclusion that my game hasn't been patched to the latest version.Furthermore there's no "check for updates" option,I can't find download links for any of the patches online or even patch notes.So,is there a way to manually update my game?You can look in the left corner under the main menu and see what patch is installed. My patch is 1.04.