PDA

View Full Version : AC4 Lack of Weapon Wheel, "Temporary" Throwing-Knives and Italian Vendors Easter Egg

SlimHoody08
12-30-2013, 07:31 AM
Is it me or is there no Weapon Wheel? Is it a bug? And I can have my throwing knives by killing guards with small knives then picking the knives up.
And then there's the vendors. They sometimes speak in Italian like AC II. I hear "Bene" (good), "arrivederci" (goodbye) and even "amico" (male-friend)., for example, (this is a paraphrase but I heard it before in Havana and in other stores) "Bene! Arrivederci, amico!". Okay, I hear sentences and phrases in Italian coming out from the vendors. Easter egg I suppose?

MnemonicSyntax
12-30-2013, 07:34 AM
When the PC version was updated to 1.3 I think, giving it a weapon wheel with the mouse, enabling you to also select and throw the knives from Agiles.

That part of the world was a melting pot of culture during the 1700s, it was a chance to, like Edward said "leave home and get rich quick" (in fewer words though.)

SlimHoody08
12-30-2013, 07:41 AM
But of course. Is there a manual update for it? My net connection here seems slow and I do game updates from a different location (by downloading the updates manually and then installing them in my gaming PC).

MnemonicSyntax
12-30-2013, 07:47 AM
I'm not sure, I'm with Steam so it's all done for me.

SlimHoody08
12-30-2013, 07:51 AM
Ah. Steam. Well, thanks again, mate! I'll try to get a faster connection soon.