PDA

View Full Version : Freedom cry ( possible spoiler)

mikeyf1999
12-29-2013, 10:48 PM
I found it strange how adewale had eagle vision yet it wasn't referenced in the main story anybody else notice that

DinoSteve1
12-29-2013, 10:51 PM
Well apparently everyone in the Assassin's Creed universe has it, but most people have to learn how to use it, but there are a few who can use it straight away, its like breathing to them.

mikeyf1999
12-29-2013, 11:02 PM
I know that but I was wondering if he had it all along or unlocked it

guardian_titan
12-29-2013, 11:22 PM
Adéwalé spent several years with the Assassins between ditching Edward at Principé and Freedom Cry. Stands to reason he learned how to use it in that time frame.

Why would the game reference him having it prior to Freedom Cry? Edward was the focus. Not a runaway slave. He hardly talks to Edward about Assassin things. Edward hardly talks to Mary about those things, too. Beyond the Mayan puzzle conversation and perhaps Tulum, their conversations weren't very Assassin oriented. Can argue Laurens Prins was one, but anyone can talk about killing someone else so I don't really see that one as an Assassin specific conversation.

You notice in the series, only those you play are known to have eagle vision. No one else really states if they have it. We can assume Achilles had it. We can assume Mario and Ezio's father and brothers had it. Claudia possibly had it. We can assume Altair's sons had it. We can assume William Miles has it, Lucy Stillman, even Rebecca. Shaun might even have it or be learning to use it. It's just an assumption you make that either the person figured out how to use it early on or eventually learned how to use it. Edward obviously knew how to use it before his chat with Mary since you can use it prior to then. Connor and Haytham both knew how to use it. So did Ezio and Altair. Possibly gameplay played more into those cases as well, though.

You can look at Adéwalé one of two ways:
1.) He had it all along and it just never came up. Again, remember, the focus of AC4 was Edward. Edward was money, money, money. Not let's chat about the Assassins. By the time Edward changed gears, Adéwalé had ditched him.
2.) He learned to use it prior to Freedom Cry while he was with the Assassins.
Either way, he has it in Freedom Cry. So does it really matter when he learned to use it?

MnemonicSyntax
12-29-2013, 11:32 PM
According to Subject 16, we all have "the gifts" but those closer to Adam and Eve's bloodline are the ones that can use it much more easily.

For others, it can lay dormant and awaken either with training or in time.

mikeyf1999
12-30-2013, 03:21 AM
I already know this but I mean did adewale have an even higher amount of TWCB DNA than most people