PDA

View Full Version : Who makes the Trailers? (minor spoils...maybe?)

AdamPearce
12-29-2013, 04:19 PM
Seriously who is the idiot who makes those? I feel like he or she haven't get the point of a trailer. It's suppose to show a little part of the game to hype you...not to show every single important moment of the goddam game! Also did this person even read the story? Because the whole A Pirate trained by Assassins or the For a short, shinning moment of History, mens and womens truly lived Free is total BS. They're should be a convention that forces the editors to only use the first 10% of the main campaign for the trailers.

Same thing with AC3, we had Charles Lee's epic final sentence was put in a trailer!!! It's like End game content...and they put them in a trailer! And here they've put Black Beard best interpretation! And I won't talk of AC2 where they're was the Crypt (u know the epic end twist that is suppose to blow your mind) in the trailers!!!

And don't shoot me the ''You just don't have to watch'em looool'', trailers are meant to be seen, and if I watch them or not won't change a thing, the spoilers stays.

oliacr
12-29-2013, 04:29 PM
When you watch them, you don't know whether its an end game content or not. The surprise is coming when you are playing that what you have seen in the trailer. Though I haven't had any problems with these yet.

ze_topazio
12-29-2013, 04:44 PM
That's how trailers work.

Kirokill
12-29-2013, 04:55 PM
Trailers are made to show the game and what it will involve, right?
World premier trailer and E3 trailer shown Edward fighting french. I only seen them in Freedom Cry.

pirate1802
12-29-2013, 05:25 PM
I didnt see anything terribly spoilery in the trailers.

Like Oliacr said, when you see the trailer you dont know who said it or in what context. You just get some epic words indicating the general direction the character would take. For example I thought those lines in AC3 story trailer would be said by Achilles. And the AC4 story trailer's "if you continue along this path..." would be said by the Mayan mentor. Nothing more spoilery than the general stuff you get in trailers.