PDA

View Full Version : No CD Key or Activation Code for BROTHERHOOD

Petoriusrex
12-29-2013, 04:15 PM
I recently bought a copy of Assassins Creed: Brotherhood at a local OfficeMax. I installed the game and when it asked me for the CD Key, I looked all over the package (including the OfficeMax receipt) for anything close to a CD or Activation Key.

I either need to know how to get an activiation code or how to play the game without it, or return the game I suppose because it is unplayable as is.

Note: i do enjoy AC games and was looking forward to this one. :/

Lumirel
12-29-2013, 06:09 PM
Isn't it on manual? Or in CD box? If not you should go to OfficeMax and want refund or another copy with CD key. As a customer you have no chance to know if it is inside or not.

I guess it will be okay.

Scriven2
03-04-2014, 05:56 PM
I recently bought a copy of Assassins Creed: Brotherhood at a local OfficeMax. I installed the game and when it asked me for the CD Key, I looked all over the package (including the OfficeMax receipt) for anything close to a CD or Activation Key.

I either need to know how to get an activiation code or how to play the game without it, or return the game I suppose because it is unplayable as is.

Note: i do enjoy AC games and was looking forward to this one. :/

Yup, same thing happened to me yesterday. I'd rather not go through the trouble of returning the item to OfficeMax if I'm simply going to get another copy w/o an activation key. I have a service request in to Ubisoft right now. I don't know what their track record for customer service is like, so I'm going to give it a couple of days to hear back from them.