PDA

View Full Version : UPlay point requirements excessive

Smoke3723
12-29-2013, 11:06 AM
In AC4, to get the 40 UPlay points from Multiplayer you have to play in every game mode at least once (fine) and use every ability at least once. That effectively asks players to continue playing the game until they reach Level 45, which is double what was required in previous games. (Yes I know you can use the Copycat ability, but that's not a reliable shortcut.)

Not every hard-core AC fan is a multiplayer. For us multiplayer is something we only tolerate for as long as it takes to complete our UPlay point balance. And one can't always get online at a time when enough players are out there.

The multiplayer UPlay action should require an amount of time less than or equal to the time required to complete the single-player campaign and achieve everything. The Splinter Cell: Blacklist requirement was tricky enough, but this is getting too much for me.

Sdwakias
12-29-2013, 01:11 PM
First of all, you don't need it in order to get all the rewards. If you get the first 3 Actions, you can get all the rewards minus the wallpapers. If you link your account to FB, you can get enough Uplay points to get the wallpapers too. Also, I don't think playing Multiplayer till 45 level is that hard, and for the hardcore multiplayer fans. I got level 45 in a week without the need of Abstergo Plus, and anyone can get to Level 45 in a few weeks.

Smoke3723
12-30-2013, 05:42 AM
But I'm not a hard-core multiplayer, just a dedicated AC fan. I can only get online 2 days a week, and I'm not in a standard US timezone. All I'm asking is that the UPlay requirements for the multiplayer points be simple enough for casual players as well as the hard-cores.

MnemonicSyntax
12-30-2013, 06:02 AM
I'm a dedicated AC fan and I don't play Multiplayer. If you don't like something, don't play it.

Also, this might help your issue with your bandwidth cap as well.

Anykeyer
12-30-2013, 06:58 AM
Its possible to get lv 45 in one day. What did you expect? To receive 40 points just by running MP once?