PDA

View Full Version : Can we get freedom cry for wii u!?!?!? Please?

DarthCyrion
12-29-2013, 12:36 AM
It is completely unfair to exclude one gaming consol from an awesome DLC like this, does anyone else agree? I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person who isnt willing to rebuy the game on a different consol just to get to play this DLC...

Fatal-Feit
12-29-2013, 01:11 AM
Yeah... I wouldn't recommend Assassin's Creed on a Nintendo console. =S

MnemonicSyntax
12-29-2013, 01:13 AM
This is usually between the console and the game devs. There must have not been agreement reached between the two.

ze_topazio
12-29-2013, 01:16 AM
No you can't, Ubisoft hates you and your money.

DarthCyrion
12-29-2013, 02:10 AM
Don't see why you wouldn't reccomend it on the consol that let's you have a full zoomable map open without pausing at all times... Runs great good graphics and the second screen works flawlessly.

DarthCyrion
12-29-2013, 03:03 AM
Normally I wouldn't care much about dlc but this is one of the better games I've ever played and by far one of the games I most enjoyed playing. Was looking foreword to the dlc soon as it was announced just to get the slap in the face of having it on the only system that didn't get the dlc

Fatal-Feit
12-29-2013, 03:56 AM
Don't see why you wouldn't reccomend it on the consol that let's you have a full zoomable map open without pausing at all times... Runs great good graphics and the second screen works flawlessly.

Don't get me wrong, the Wii U is my favorite console by far but Ubisoft's relationship with Nintendo isn't a good one. Plus, the Wii U has some pretty poor sales so I doubt any AAA publisher such as Ubisoft are willing to push extra content onto it.

MnemonicSyntax
12-29-2013, 05:12 AM
It was also announced almost a month before Black Flag even came out that there would be no DLC for the Wii U as well.

oliacr
12-29-2013, 12:34 PM
It's unfair. Every console that had the main game should get the DLC.

DarthCyrion
12-29-2013, 09:50 PM
Don't get me wrong, the Wii U is my favorite console by far but Ubisoft's relationship with Nintendo isn't a good one. Plus, the Wii U has some pretty poor sales so I doubt any AAA publisher such as Ubisoft are willing to push extra content onto it.

Kinda odd that ac3 got all the dlc then.. The post I read about why they held off basically said its cuz the the systems are all prettymuch the same except wii u, I'll link it when I find it again. Was something about them not making it for wii u just because of the programming differences between it and the other systems. Tis bs either way lol

Fatal-Feit
12-29-2013, 10:29 PM
Kinda odd that ac3 got all the dlc then.. The post I read about why they held off basically said its cuz the the systems are all prettymuch the same except wii u, I'll link it when I find it again. Was something about them not making it for wii u just because of the programming differences between it and the other systems. Tis bs either way lol

Pretty much. I wish Wii U could get more love.