PDA

View Full Version : Stupid question

ACIDIC SWORDS
12-28-2013, 07:58 PM
What is a kill streak i hear you can counter and after a kill you get a instant kill or something. Could someone explain this

MnemonicSyntax
12-28-2013, 08:21 PM
You can counter kill an enemy, then move to the next one in quick succession and do another kill as well, but it must be a lower level. Anything with a hat on, basically, won't allow you to kill streak.

pirate1802
12-28-2013, 08:25 PM
The lowest level enemies have their hats on.. :p

ACIDIC SWORDS
12-28-2013, 08:26 PM
You can counter kill an enemy, then move to the next one in quick succession and do another kill as well, but it must be a lower level. Anything with a hat on, basically, won't allow you to kill streak.

Ok thank you

MnemonicSyntax
12-28-2013, 08:30 PM
The lowest level enemies have their hats on.. :p

Do they? regular soldiers and Agiles?

Okay, the big dudes then, for sure.

Kagurra
12-28-2013, 08:39 PM
Basically you can't kill streak kill brutes and captains. MOST of the time. If they're distracted and fighting somebody else, or stunned, you might be able to pull it off. I'm surprised you haven't done it yourself, even on accident. You just mash the attack button, X on xbox. Since you'd be pressing it anyways to attack the next person, you should've gotten an instant killstreak kill by now.

Unless you're literally just counter killing everybody like it's AC1 or something...

pirate1802
12-28-2013, 08:44 PM
Do they? regular soldiers and Agiles?

Okay, the big dudes then, for sure.

The regular ones.. Agiles are the only one who dont wear any kind of heargear.

oliacr
12-28-2013, 08:58 PM

No, they are wearing a wig :D

pirate1802
12-28-2013, 09:06 PM
Ah I meant hats.. :/ Any kind of hats. So much hatty confusion here.

MnemonicSyntax
12-28-2013, 09:41 PM

I just did some boarding for a Hunter Ship and the Agiles do wear hats there! Interesting.

AngryRaisin
12-29-2013, 02:10 AM
Basically you can't kill streak kill brutes and captains. MOST of the time. If they're distracted and fighting somebody else, or stunned, you might be able to pull it off. I'm surprised you haven't done it yourself, even on accident. You just mash the attack button, X on xbox. Since you'd be pressing it anyways to attack the next person, you should've gotten an instant killstreak kill by now.

Unless you're literally just counter killing everybody like it's AC1 or something...

You can with a smoke bomb!