PDA

View Full Version : Limited Mode for over 24H now, no official update, what the hell is going on?!

ShepRad
12-28-2013, 06:52 PM
Can someone please explain, why there is no official info if the servers are down (PC) or, if that's not the case, why there isn't any EASY TO FIND SOLUTION on HOW TO GET RID OF THE LIMITED MODE? It's been over 24h now and I can't seem to connect to AC4 MP and as far as I remember I did have occasional issues with this in previous installments of the game. You'd think that it'll be solved, right...and another thing is - why, oh why TF, isn't there a chat customer service option? I mean, do you seriously think that after waiting for 24h the issue hasn't been resolved, I finally decide to open a ticket that most likely will have a stupid template of an answer given to me after yet another 24H and I will, again, most likely will have to contact that useless service AGAIN. I swear to god, this is by far THE WORST CS I have encountered. We are basically condemned to help ourselves and read forums, google possible fixes.

Pae-
12-28-2013, 09:35 PM
I'm completely agreed with this and I also can't connected to AC:B multiplayer too.

Lumirel
12-28-2013, 09:59 PM
I guess its some major problem, because SP is killed aswell due to some incompletable missions - for example - "Chase the Sage" or "Trust is earned" etc...

If interested - here is main post about it: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/818040-Trust-is-earned-campaign-keeps-crashing-cannot-progress/page4