PDA

View Full Version : Favorite outfit?

FreightTrain4
12-28-2013, 02:24 AM
Just as the title says. What outfit in-game do you wear, and enjoy the most?

For myself I wear the Politician outfit, I feel so damn snazzy in it. Though the outfit I think looks really good and doesn't change you much is the Merchant Outfit, even though the description says it's White and Gray, it's actually Red, and Yellow. It looks good until you fight Spaniards, same exact colors. Does allow for some good RP Privateering though.

So, what about you guys?

silvermercy
12-28-2013, 02:28 AM
The harpoon one... :nonchalance: :p

Actually, all the ones that made him look like a pirate (whaler, feline outfit etc). He also blended more easily.

Shahkulu101
12-28-2013, 02:46 AM
I love the shark and whale outfits, but don't wear them because the story often brings up his robes and how he suits them - James Kidd and the Assassin's outright say it and wearing the shark outfit I feel silly. There are other cutscenes where he lifts up a non-existent hood while wearing the Shark outfits as well.

FreightTrain4
12-28-2013, 02:48 AM
lol, I imagine some guy near by just looking at Edward. Thinking to themselves "What the hell?"

adventurewomen
12-28-2013, 02:49 AM
I like the Hunter outfit & the default Assassin outfit. :)

http://guide4games.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/AC4-Black-Flag-Mayan-Outfit.jpg
^ This is the Hunter outfit. The detail armband & feather also the detail in this outfit reminds me of Connor's outfits.:)

Edit: I obviously like Connor's Assassin Robes & ToKW Outfit are my favourites overall.

Fatal-Feit
12-28-2013, 02:52 AM
Edward the Legend is by far my favorite. It just fits him perfectly and it looks great too!

MnemonicSyntax
12-28-2013, 02:55 AM
I know it's a bit cliché, but I love the Captain Outfit, or whatever the black/red/white one is. I like the Privateer one too, but the red in the former seals the deal.

I like black. Sue me :)

silvermercy
12-28-2013, 02:56 AM
I love the shark and whale outfits, but don't wear them because the story often brings up his robes and how he suits them - James Kidd and the Assassin's outright say it and wearing the shark outfit I feel silly. There are other cutscenes where he lifts up a non-existent hood while wearing the Shark outfits as well.
Ah yes. I had that happen a couple of times. I was like "whatza doing Edward!?" lol Also, for the final cutscenes I made the mistake to give him the Legend outfit, it looks great but I just couldn't take him seriously with that eye-patch and hat! Especially when talking to Jenny. lol (I couldn't change it for some reason...)

I would like to be able to have the "prison" outfit, too. But it wasn't available...

From the "regular" outfits, the black Captain one is great, too!

Manabloom84
12-28-2013, 02:59 AM
Templar outfit, I didn't mind the large collar. the second would be the whaler outfit, because it looks so comfy

Megas_Doux
12-28-2013, 03:03 AM
Pirate Captain outfit
Default Robes
Explorer outfit.

Kagurra
12-28-2013, 03:05 AM
Edward's default robes. They're perfect. Maybe could look a little more like the ones in the trailer, but by far my favorite robes of all time in any AC game. Secondary would be Duncan's robes if they weren't so dirty. Governor's is really nice aswell.

Can't speak on the Explorer outfit but I'm excited to get it... eventually.

FreightTrain4
12-28-2013, 03:07 AM
Templar outfit, I didn't mind the large collar. the second would be the whaler outfit, because it looks so comfy

It's a nice looking outfit the Templar one, with some nice effects but.... I look too much like a Templar.

I wish I could get the Politician outfit in Red, White, and Blue to go with the color of my crew, andthe Jackdaw. Also, anyone notice that the new Color for the Assassins has been Red, White, and Blue. Connor had it but I thought it was just because of the American Revolution, but Edwards outfit has it too.

Kagurra
12-28-2013, 03:10 AM
It's a nice looking outfit the Templar one, with some nice effects but.... I look too much like a Templar.

I wish I could get the Politician outfit in Red, White, and Blue to go with the color of my crew, andthe Jackdaw. Also, anyone notice that the new Color for the Assassins has been Red, White, and Blue. Connor had it but I thought it was just because of the American Revolution, but Edwards outfit has it too.

If you want the red, white, and blue, there's Duncan's outfit. Too bad you can't use it, and even if there was a glitch to get it from replaying memories, it's filthy.

I haven't replayed a memory with those robes in them for a while, but when I replayed the first mission in the game yesterday, I had the outfit I was wearing throughout the whole thing, even after you put on Duncan's robes Edward still had my outfit. Did they change this in a recent patch? Because I also noticed I still have all my gear when I replay a mission.

For example, if you replayed a mission that you did before you got the blowpipe, you wouldn't have the blowpipe in the reply, but that seems to be gone... weird.

FreightTrain4
12-28-2013, 03:53 AM
If you want the red, white, and blue, there's Duncan's outfit. Too bad you can't use it, and even if there was a glitch to get it from replaying memories, it's filthy.

I haven't replayed a memory with those robes in them for a while, but when I replayed the first mission in the game yesterday, I had the outfit I was wearing throughout the whole thing, even after you put on Duncan's robes Edward still had my outfit. Did they change this in a recent patch? Because I also noticed I still have all my gear when I replay a mission.

For example, if you replayed a mission that you did before you got the blowpipe, you wouldn't have the blowpipe in the reply, but that seems to be gone... weird.

Edwards robes are Duncans robes I thought. I don't think they changed. Still though, I feel the coat really looks good(like the ones used in the Officers, Politicians, and Governor outfits) Thre is a picture somewhere that has the outfit I want.

EDIT: Oh hey, would you look at that. the outfit I was talking about is Duncan Walpole's outfit.... I agree though, shame it's so dirty.

Kagurra
12-28-2013, 03:56 AM
Edwards robes are Duncans robes I thought. I don't think they changed. Still though, I feel the coat really looks good(like the ones used in the Officers, Politicians, and Governor outfits) Thre is a picture somewhere that has the outfit I want.

I was simplifying it. That's how it is technically if you're talking story wise, but there are other versions like the Explorer that are the same design. Edward's robes = After modification. Duncan's robes = Before modification. The Governor's and Officer's outfit are Duncan's robe's design, while the Explorer outfit and Pirate Captain outfit are Edward's design.

ze_topazio
12-28-2013, 03:59 AM

Altair and Ezio used white and red, Connor and Edward used white and blue, maybe the next two Assassins will use a different color.

Kagurra
12-28-2013, 04:08 AM
Altair and Ezio used white and red, Connor and Edward used white and blue, maybe the next two Assassins will use a different color.

That would be interesting actually. And while I love the white hood and bits on the outfit, there's some fan art floating around of a chinese assassin wearing all red robes that are all tattered and torn, with two swords. It looks freaking awesome, and I'd be totally happy with that as a default outfit. There would probably be a white outfit anyways in the game if that were the case.

DinoSteve1
12-28-2013, 04:16 AM
The Pirate Captain outfit, I think its the most Assassiny looking outfit in the whole game.

But here is a question for you which is you favorite outfit of all the games? Mine is the robes of Altair followed by the Armor of Ishak Pasha.

Kagurra
12-28-2013, 04:22 AM
The Pirate Captain outfit, I think its the most Assassiny looking outfit in the whole game.

But here is a question for you which is you favorite outfit of all the games? Mine is the robes of Altair followed by the Armor of Ishak Pasha.

Edward's robes > Duncan's robes > Altair's robes > Connor's robes > Ezio's AC2 robes with little armor

Default color versions of all.

FreightTrain4
12-28-2013, 04:26 AM

I think armor of Altair that Ezio wears is the best looking outfit in the series.

DinoSteve1
12-28-2013, 04:28 AM
lol I meant the Armour of Altair not the robes.

chilly456
12-29-2013, 01:09 AM
my favorite would be the mayan outfit, but i have a strange problem, the armor will just be replaced by the default armor in cutscenes. Does this only affect me?

SixKeys
12-29-2013, 01:58 AM
Politician's outfit and Stede Bonnet's attire. Bonnet's outfit looks perfect on Edward, but it feels kind of awkward to use since they're friends in the game. :nonchalance:

My favorite outfits from other games are Altaïr's original robes and Achilles' outfit.

Kagurra
12-29-2013, 02:28 AM
Politician's outfit and Stede Bonnet's attire. Bonnet's outfit looks perfect on Edward, but it feels kind of awkward to use since they're friends in the game. :nonchalance:

My favorite outfits from other games are Altaïr's original robes and Achilles' outfit.

Bonnet's outfit? Is that some sort of preorder I never heard about?

EDIT: Looked it up. Looks pretty snazzy on Edward. Definitely would be my "non-Assassin" outfit of choice if I had it.

oliacr
12-29-2013, 09:51 AM
Default, and Edward the Legend.

HypeR.tgL
12-29-2013, 09:57 AM
Connor's outfit and the Stealth Outfit(Only because it makes me feel like a legitimate assassin during time period of AC IV). Connor's outfit's color scheme is just too cool, as well as the awesome feathers on the arm.

Darth Planet
12-29-2013, 11:09 AM
just a question is it possible to wear the mayan armor with a different costume i hate the look of it but bulletproof is good.

aL_____eX
12-29-2013, 11:10 AM
Edward's Robes (with the brown cloak) -> looks most pirate-like are just amazing. But the outfit I love most is the Explorer Outfit, because of its different color accents. And Adewale's outift in Freedom Cry is just epic!

For the series it's Altair's Armor > Edward's Robes > Connor's Robes > Ezio in Revelations

imdreamin
12-29-2013, 01:00 PM
1. default outfit (It really captures the pirate assassin theme of the game)
2. Explorer Outfit ( If i ever manage to get it i think it really looks cool and it kinda sucks that its not purchasable since every White/Red outfit since Revelations could be purchased as a Old School Assassin version of the default outfit)
3. Pirate Captain ( This outfit is really nostalgic to me cause it has the same kind of style like the Black/Red version in AC2/Brotherhood)

From the entire franchise are:
1. Connor's outfit ( I just love this outfit, Its awesome)
2. Edwards's outfit ( pretty much as cool as Connors)
3. Altair/Ezio's from Revelations

pirate1802
12-29-2013, 01:49 PM
Default outfit
Pirate cape (the most badass outfit evar)
Templar robes
Governor's outfit
Feline pelt outfit

Ah yes. I had that happen a couple of times. I was like "whatza doing Edward!?" lol Also, for the final cutscenes I made the mistake to give him the Legend outfit, it looks great but I just couldn't take him seriously with that eye-patch and hat! Especially when talking to Jenny. lol (I couldn't change it for some reason...)

lolololol that must have totally ruined the moment

SeanC_1967
12-29-2013, 02:34 PM
Only tried 3 of them so far - the ones taken from Duncan, Privateer and Pirate Captain. Probably prefer the last one the most but the Privateer is great as well. Just a big fan of black outfits I guess!

Like many others I didn't get the previous AC outfits through Uplay, would have been good to try them again for nostalgia.

Cornik22
12-29-2013, 04:04 PM
Am I the only one who loves the Officer outfit? I always wear it :)

ves http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131125053842/assassinscreed/images/0/09/AC4_Officer's_outfit.png

pirate1802
12-29-2013, 05:31 PM
I think many people didnt mention the officer's outfit because they didn't get it.. lol. But yeah, I love that as well. And I wanted it for so long. Sucks that by the time I unlocked it I had finished the main story.. :(

Shahkulu101
12-29-2013, 09:04 PM
Damn the officers outfit is sexy! Too bad the fleet missions are the most Godforsaken, tedious things in the whole game. Those made it solid for me to complete 100% but I pulled through.

SixKeys
12-29-2013, 09:17 PM
D' oh, for some reason I replied Politician's outfit earlier when I meant the Officer's. So yeah, the officer outfit is one of my favorites. Thankfully on the second playthrough it's unlocked right from the start if you acquired it from Kenway's fleet on your first playthrough.

Kagurra
12-29-2013, 09:20 PM
I really like the Officer's outfit, but the problem is I feel like I'm a Redcoat Assassin, and I don't want to be on a specific side. Maybe if it was slightly darker or something...

Kagurra
12-29-2013, 09:22 PM
I like the brown cloak the most out of all the cloaks aswell, and it really gives that badass pirate captain feel, but I can't get behind it. It's way too bulky to be free-running in. I usually take it off pretty fast.

poptartz20
12-29-2013, 09:28 PM
I like the privateer outfit.

I think that was the black and red one? Oh.. I really need to go play it and finish it! SO CLOSE!

adventurewomen
12-29-2013, 09:31 PM
I'm surprised no one else has chosen The Hunter outfit in this thread, it's like no one else has crafted it yet - you get an achievement when you have crafted it. The first thing I did in AC4 was to complete all the Hunting challenges managed to get all the pelts needed for the Hunter Outfit. It's my favourite of Edwards.

Kagurra
12-29-2013, 09:32 PM
I'm surprised no one else has chosen The Hunter outfit in this thread, it's like no one else has crafted it yet. The first thing I did in AC4 was to complete all the Hunting challenges managed to get all the pelts needed for the Hunter Outfit. It's my favourite of Edwards.

I like the look of it, but I never use it. I don't like being taken away from my white hood. And I'm always a little let down by the Hunter outfit. He doesn't wear any pants or something, they're like shorts and it looks weird.

pirate1802
12-29-2013, 09:32 PM
I did say the feline outfit. Its just like the hunter outfit with a sexy pelt on its shoulder. I actually played like half of the game with that outfit..