PDA

View Full Version : Black Flag

Megwino18
12-27-2013, 10:45 PM
Seriously Wtf Ubisoft? I have played and owned all of the AC games. I was so stoked for Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag. I just started playing it, and it sucks. This is hands down one of the worst games of the AC series. Stop changing things that do not need to be changed!! Because of these changes, such as the camera while running, are making this game not fun to play. You cannot see where you are going or anything. when the stupid camera bounces around. Between AC Revelations and now Black Flag those are the worst games of the series.

funnyman44
12-27-2013, 10:48 PM
It takes time to adapt.

Kagurra
12-27-2013, 10:49 PM
What?

Fatal-Feit
12-27-2013, 10:51 PM
The camera gets annoying plenty of times. I really hope they patch it. Or at the very least, make it work in the next sequel.

As for AC:IV, you just started. No need to label it the first hour. Try manually tilting the camera yourself. That's what I always do.

oliacr
12-27-2013, 11:04 PM
Seriously Wtf Ubisoft? I have played and owned all of the AC games. I was so stoked for Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag. I just started playing it, and it sucks. This is hands down one of the worst games of the AC series. Stop changing things that do not need to be changed!! Because of these changes, such as the camera while running, are making this game not fun to play. You cannot see where you are going or anything. when the stupid camera bounces around. Between AC Revelations and now Black Flag those are the worst games of the series.
I can come up with a quote from embers for this.

I don't think Firenze is your problem.

SixKeys
12-27-2013, 11:44 PM
What's wrong with the camera? :confused: I never had any problems with it.

Fatal-Feit
12-27-2013, 11:54 PM
What's wrong with the camera? :confused: I never had any problems with it.

Try fighting 3-4 guards in a small interior. Not that I think that's one of OP's problem.

SixKeys
12-27-2013, 11:56 PM
I don't remember AC4 having any missions where you have to fight guards in a small interior.

MnemonicSyntax
12-28-2013, 12:03 AM
The camera bounces now, when you run. It also shifts over his right shoulder when walking/fast walking. Previous games didn't do this.

It is a bit nauseating at first, but I got used to it. Don't like it though.

Injuring
12-28-2013, 12:15 AM
Nutty post I never had any of the OP issues, awesome game, but everyone is entitled to there own opinion.

Fatal-Feit
12-28-2013, 12:38 AM
I don't remember AC4 having any missions where you have to fight guards in a small interior.

It doesn't, but it's bound to happen to you sometimes.

poptartz20
12-28-2013, 12:44 AM
umm... well alright then. Nothing else to do here.

:|

Savage Baird LE
12-28-2013, 01:17 AM
I had no issue with this and you're really going to let a simple camera change keep you from enjoying the game?

lol

MnemonicSyntax
12-28-2013, 01:33 AM
I had no issue with this and you're really going to let a simple camera change keep you from enjoying the game?

lol

Laugh all you want, but for some people, it's disorienting.

You do get used to it though.

Savage Baird LE
12-28-2013, 02:17 AM
Laugh all you want, but for some people, it's disorienting.

You do get used to it though.
I wasn't laughing at it being disorienting, I was laughing at him letting that stop him from playing the game. He hasn't given the game a fair shake if he's doesn't continue on beyond camera issues.

Maybe using 'simple' in my post was a bit condescending and I apologize for that.

MnemonicSyntax
12-28-2013, 02:20 AM
I wasn't laughing at it being disorienting, I was laughing at him letting that stop him from playing the game. He hasn't given the game a fair shake if he's doesn't continue on beyond camera issues.

Maybe using 'simple' in my post was a bit condescending and I apologize for that.

Well, the OP might have it worse than I did. I know for a few moments after each game session when AC4 was first released that I felt sorta dizzy and got a light headache. It sucked, but I kept playing.

Some people can have it worse, like epileptics.

I will say the way the thread was posted was a bit... melodramatic and not how I would post an issue such as this though.