PDA

View Full Version : Here's a hardcore chalenge for the community

funnyman44
12-27-2013, 10:23 PM
A completely passive run through the game. You can't kill anyone.
Rules:

1. You only kill those you are forced to kill (assassination missions, story targets, etc.)
2. You must always board a ship. It says to kill some crew but I think you can just knock them out.
3. You can't indirectly kill people. By this I mean berserk darting a brute or purposely igniting a powder barrel in order to kill an enemy.
4. Animals are free to kill. No harm there.
5. Accidents are fine. If you accidentally shove an enemy off a roof or ignite a powder barrel that wasn't meant to kill anyone but it does, just continue on.
6. Stop if you need to. I'm not sure if AC4 was designed around the idea of being passive but if there is an area where you're having way too much trouble, then use berserk darts and knives. The idea is to kill as few as possible so just be as light as possible.
7. Sleep darts and guns are fine to use as long as you don't kill the individual. Injuring someone isn't killing them.

For those of you who have played the stealth based game Dishonored, you should know what I'm talking about. Most enemies in the game are just pawns to the looming Templar threat. This means that they are just being loyal to a cause that they haven't been told of. In other words, they aren't at fault.

Good luck.

Fatal-Feit
12-27-2013, 10:29 PM
AC's too glitchy and clunky for this. I've tried.:(

funnyman44
12-27-2013, 10:30 PM
What do you mean. Talking about BS like in FC3.

Fatal-Feit
12-27-2013, 10:33 PM
What do you mean. Talking about BS like in FC3.

I've killed one too many by accident. lol

funnyman44
12-27-2013, 10:40 PM
That's ok. Even in modern war, things happen. And as far as I can tell, AC4 was designed towards murdering everything. When I try this, many KIAs will be reported as accidents.