PDA

View Full Version : Outfit Help

SmirkingWolf
12-27-2013, 09:05 PM
Here's the fix guys!

guys i may have a fix for you. So i had the same problem i am on the ps3 and i didnt receive connor ezio and altair. I wrote to ubi support and they told me that it was a internet problem but it wasnt. So i tried this i entered my uplay account through my pc and i went to my profile settings where i saw that i had somehow linked my psn account there so i said what the hell and unlinked it. Then when i re-entered the game through my ps3 i saw that uplay was asking me to sign in again so i did and suddenly i received the outfits. What i gather is that somehow the outfits were linked to my pc somehow instead of being linked to my ps3 or something of that nature. Just wanted to share this info with you in case it helps http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/smile.png

datensystem
12-28-2013, 12:05 AM
I don't have Altair's, Ezio's or Conner's outfits in AC4.
I should have them, I have actions completed on all games, I own all the games, have played and beat them all.
I was under the impression that you needed saves on 3 of the games to be able to get the outfits.

Anyone know what's going on?
I'm on the 360 by the way.

i think you only get them by completing missions on acinitiates.com

well, to be honest i haven't got them, i did the missions and i tried to activate the code, but it always says "The Code you've entered appears to be invalid." dafuq? lol.

MnemonicSyntax
12-28-2013, 12:08 AM
No, you get them if you've played any 3 previous AC games saved to Uplay.

However, there is an issue with the costumes right now for some people, so currently there is no resolution for your issue, Wolf.

SmirkingWolf
12-28-2013, 03:00 AM
Well damn, that bums me out.
Thanks for letting me know.

silvermercy
12-28-2013, 03:03 AM
I've played all the previous games but they still didn't show up.

I wonder if it was because I was playing from a new console where none of the previous games was installed?? But shouldn't I have them linked to my uplay anyway?

SmirkingWolf
12-28-2013, 03:58 AM
I'm not sure =/

Mine are all on the same console and same account, still no outfits.

MnemonicSyntax
12-28-2013, 04:02 AM
It's supposed to be linked to Uplay, so a console shouldn't matter.

Shazam7362
12-28-2013, 04:24 AM
The outfits are pretty buggy.
I didn't even have a Uplay account when I received the Altair outfit.
No other AC saves on my HDD either.

MnemonicSyntax
12-28-2013, 04:28 AM
You don't have to set up a Uplay account if you're on a console, it's tied to your Gamertag/Profile/whatever else it's called.

Shazam7362
12-28-2013, 06:40 AM
You don't have to set up a Uplay account if you're on a console, it's tied to your Gamertag/Profile/whatever else it's called.

Oh, no wonder. Thanks for the clarification.

imdreamin
12-29-2013, 05:19 AM
Guys i may have a fix for you. So i had the same problem i am on the PS3 and i didnt receive connor ezio and altair. I wrote to UBI support and they told me that it was a internet problem but it wasnt. So i tried this i entered my Uplay Account through my PC and i went to my profile settings where i saw that i had somehow linked my PSN account there so i said what the hell and unlinked it. Then when i re-entered the game through my PS3 i saw that Uplay was asking me to sign in again so i did and suddenly i received the outfits. What i gather is that somehow the outfits were linked to my PC somehow instead of being linked to my PS3 or something of that nature. Just wanted to share this info with you in case it helps :)

SmirkingWolf
12-29-2013, 05:46 AM
Guys i may have a fix for you. So i had the same problem i am on the PS3 and i didnt receive connor ezio and altair. I wrote to UBI support and they told me that it was a internet problem but it wasnt. So i tried this i entered my Uplay Account through my PC and i went to my profile settings where i saw that i had somehow linked my PSN account there so i said what the hell and unlinked it. Then when i re-entered the game through my PS3 i saw that Uplay was asking me to sign in again so i did and suddenly i received the outfits. What i gather is that somehow the outfits were linked to my PC somehow instead of being linked to my PS3 or something of that nature. Just wanted to share this info with you in case it helps :)

Dude! I love you! This fixed my problem :D

imdreamin
12-29-2013, 06:08 AM
Happy to help man :P