PDA

View Full Version : Viking or Ancient Greek Assassin

projectpat06
12-27-2013, 07:10 PM
I know there's several threads about future Ac titles but these two have really captured my imagination recently on how to breath more freshness into the series as AC4 has.

I thought of an ancient greek assassin or even an ancient Roman Assassin bc of the large scale battles both on land and at sea that can utilized. This could really change up combat again on land to give us new types or weapons and fighting techniques.

Vikings because, well, more ship battles but with new mechanics. Personally I think this game could be stunning as an open world even though we've already had the world of skyrim. Plus think of having this barbaric viking who becomes an assassin. Or vice versa. An assassin born into the brotherhood and adapts the life a viking for a while.

Just a thought.

Jayden_TSoni
12-27-2013, 09:29 PM
Greek Assassin would be great, especially for the connection between the Greek Gods and First Civ.

oliacr
12-27-2013, 09:34 PM
Greek

TheAngryZone_
12-27-2013, 09:48 PM
Vikings could be interesting as some of them were hired as lifeguards by the Byzantine emperor, some traveled to the Caspian sea, some to Seville, Normandie and America. In that way the game would be about a lot of different cultures and places, instead of just Italy, America or China. And to those who thinks vikings are just brainless mercenaries that's just fighting and drinking:
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/racist1.gif

silvermercy
12-27-2013, 09:59 PM
I'd love to see both settings!
For Vikings, a future naval game would be perfect for them. Of course it shouldn't happen for a while since we already got our very blond pirate. LOL Alternatively, they could use the setting for this new pirate game they're considering.
For ancient Greeks a Spartan/Athenian/Macedonian assassin would be a really good choice!

DinoSteve1
12-27-2013, 10:31 PM
Both settings could be interesting, but I would like to see the beginnings of the Templers and the Assassins, in the next game.