PDA

View Full Version : Should the Sync and Health bars be seperate

funnyman44
12-27-2013, 05:26 PM
Sync is how well you're connected to the memory. Health is Edward's overall physical condition. I think they should be separate.
Sync would go down if you did weird things (like jumping 2-3 stories) that Edward wouldn't do. Health would go down just like it would currently. Due to Edward's line of work, he is put in a lot of danger. Therefore, him getting injured is to be expected (only health is lost). Getting injured over and over again in a small time is not to be expected (health and sync would go down).

Get it.

oliacr
12-27-2013, 05:37 PM
I don't get it

MnemonicSyntax
12-27-2013, 06:16 PM
Same here. Sometimes I jump off a high building just to be a badass.

Go to the edge of a building, hold down high profile, then press drop. Keeping holding high profile and he'll stay crouched for a few seconds and then if you let it go, he'll get up slowly like a badass.

RinoTheBouncer
12-27-2013, 06:38 PM
I think it’ll be too confusing. I wish they get rid of the full sync idea and optional objectives. We’re doing a mission, let’s just do it however we want without being so demanding. ACIV was less demanding than other games but I guess it’s just pointless. In ACII, there wasn’t a full sync and half sync nor optional objectives and the game was rich and long enough to entertain everyone. In the latter games, the too many pointless collectibles and optional objectives are just there to fill in the empty adventure.

funnyman44
12-27-2013, 07:05 PM
Good point Rino.