PDA

View Full Version : Problem a month old and still no fix

Paranoidsa
12-27-2013, 12:50 PM
I live in South Africa, and a month ago I got the problem with Black Flag that caused me to get stuck on the Screen that says "This game was made by a multicultural blah blah blah". This I was able to fix by using a fix posted by another player. The fix was to copy a file name pcdataforge.

It has now been two patches later....and both have done nothing to fix the original problem. The latest patch has now rendered my game completely unplayable as it crashes on Startup with a not responding error.

This is the first ubisoft game I have ever bought, but the utter lack of support means it is the last game I shall ever buy of ubisofts, it is actually insulting that a game can be left in such a condition after paying R600($60).

I eagerly await to see what a **** up watch dogs is and how many people pirate it because its just much much easier that way.

Lumirel
12-28-2013, 09:53 PM
I live in South Africa, and a month ago I got the problem with Black Flag that caused me to get stuck on the Screen that says "This game was made by a multicultural blah blah blah". This I was able to fix by using a fix posted by another player. The fix was to copy a file name pcdataforge.

It has now been two patches later....and both have done nothing to fix the original problem. The latest patch has now rendered my game completely unplayable as it crashes on Startup with a not responding error.

This is the first ubisoft game I have ever bought, but the utter lack of support means it is the last game I shall ever buy of ubisofts, it is actually insulting that a game can be left in such a condition after paying R600($60).

I eagerly await to see what a **** up watch dogs is and how many people pirate it because its just much much easier that way.

Its unplayable for many people again and no fix, no excuse, nothing... I would think more of Ubisoft, but way they care about their customers... its just very sad. Well, at least for me while I was allways their big fan... but their problem solving is just legendary sad...

Kaldire
12-29-2013, 12:04 AM
please all pm me
i need to pull at least 100 people to get to ubis head with my lawyer
no names need given just emails and country and the platform u are on and what games are effected
please hit me up

pm me