PDA

View Full Version : Main Mission Out of Sequence?

RelytSearer
12-27-2013, 07:15 AM
So I'm on the something madman mission early in the game. The thing is the mission is out of my memory sequence. I've done all contracts, some naval contracts, attacked tons of ships, the naval convoy, took every fortress, found many chest and animus pieces, i've upgraded several things, myself and the boat. I don't see what else I can possibly do besides everything, every little thing... That doesn't seem right. If I try to sail to the mission start it says its going to desynchronize me... What am I missing?

JeremyK
12-27-2013, 04:56 PM
Don't go into the cove. Go in through the "back door" on the southern portion of the island. Should trigger a cutscene if I'm remembering the correct mission.

RelytSearer
12-28-2013, 05:40 AM
So I had to sail all the around the one end of the island and ride the rocky cliffs off it. I had maybe, in real life aspects, a foot of clearance to each side, the cliffs on the left and the out of sync wall on the right. the whole time to avoid restricted waters I had been going around it from the opposite direction. Just had to back track and go through restricted waters to tip toe my way through a small area not harmful to me. In case anyone else has the same problem.