PDA

View Full Version : What does your ship look like? Also, an idea.

FreightTrain4
12-26-2013, 02:38 AM
I just want to know what yours guys ships look like. What sails you're using, what wheel, what figurehead. Also, do you have a certain type of outfit that you use to go with the Jackdaw?

I've got the Privateer look. Trying to look official, mean, classy, and crazy all at the same time..... It doesn't have the crazy look from a distance but when my crew is boarding it's 7th Man 'O war in a day.... it has it's time.

Also... Anyone noticed how your drew has the Red, White, and Blue colored "uniforms" Wouldn't it be great if you could pick and choose the colors of your ship, crew, and your own outfit. It can't be that hard to do it... I'd enjoy that a lot and it'd help with any RP or immersion.

Questions2ask
12-26-2013, 02:45 AM
I have
Gilded Sails
The Jackdaws Figurehead
The Jackdaw's Wheel

Using Mayan outfit

I'm also curious as to what level Man-O-War you're boarding?

Frag_Maniac
12-26-2013, 03:26 AM
I have the Blackskull sails, Blackwood wheel, and Black Ship figurehead, which is sorta like a Grim Reaper look minus the scythe. I use the Pirate Captain suit with Golden Flintlocks and Pistol Swords.

I figure if you're going to run a pirate ship, you may as well look the part. It's all part of a lean, mean, bling machine. The swords are light (lean), the sails, wheel, and figurehead are daunting (mean), while the gold pistols provide the bling.