PDA

View Full Version : Ugh..

XingHua31
12-26-2013, 02:13 AM
..35 minutes into AC4 and a tail mission.. -_-

These are always the WORST parts of AC IMO. I really hope there aren't many more..

MnemonicSyntax
12-26-2013, 02:16 AM
AC4 has a lot of tailing missions. Moreso than any previous AC game.

Good news is though, you can tag them with Eagle Vision to make tracking them easier.

XingHua31
12-26-2013, 02:19 AM
AC4 has a lot of tailing missions. Moreso than any previous AC game.

Good news is though, you can tag them with Eagle Vision to make tracking them easier.

='(

Frag_Maniac
12-26-2013, 02:23 AM
Not only is Eagle Vision WAY better now, being adequately illuminated vs overly dark, the tagged targets now glow and are visible even through walls. This means you have more options as to where to position yourself. You still need to keep looking their direction, but you don't have to have direct line of sight.

There are also PLENTY of environment options to use while tailing in this game, including bushes, rooftops, trees, etc.

That said, I was surprised at how many tail missions Freedom Cry had. They're not hard from a straight mission standpoint, but some of the optional objectives for 100% sync can be tough until you figure out how to do them. Freedom Cry is definitely worth playing though. One of the best DLCs ever for a game.

FreightTrain4
12-26-2013, 02:32 AM
I enjoy tailing missions. Makes me feel more like an assassin, and it also brings me back to AC I and AC II