PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 4 Czech Support

AdamBogocz
12-25-2013, 11:18 AM
Hello,
I have bought digital version of PS3 AC4 and upgraded it to PS4. On PS3, game prompts to choose my laynguage, so I pick "Czech" and all texts are in Czech, audio is in English, but I preferer it exactly like it is.

But on PS4 there is no prompt, but I can in settings pick Czech subtitles, only. Am I missing something or the game is lacking of support for texts other than English? I guess that you are reading game language from the console, right? But console UI cannot be switched to Czech.

Can you add those support for changing the language or add czech resources you have on PS3 version in some patch?

Thank you

Mr_Shade
12-25-2013, 03:32 PM
hi,

Please contact your local support office for more information on your localised edition of the game:

www.support.ubi.com

Ceph-Thunder
12-25-2013, 07:47 PM
absolutelly BUMP for that!
I am apologize to moderators for native language now: Chyba kompletního překladu je v tom, že pro
menu(interface translate) se používá nastavení jazyka ze systému a
to je v našem případě angličtina, protože čeština chybí. Buď to nějak opraví sony a nebo
ubisoft přidá volbu jazyka při startu hry jako
tomu je u ps3.
To samé platí pro xbox360 a xone. Pro xbox360 je překlad kompletní, pro xone bude kompletní až jak konzole oficiálně vyjde pro Česko.