PDA

View Full Version : The Best Video Game Publishers Of 2013

catkiller97
12-24-2013, 05:56 AM
The Best Video Game Publishers Of 2013 (http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2013/12/22/the-best-video-game-publishers-of-2013/)

Gold Medal: Ubisoft
Silver Medal: Nintendo
Bronze Medal: 2K Games

Ubisoft line-up was much better than any other publisher this year :-
Assassin's Creed IV : BlackFlag, Rayman Legends, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Trials Evolution: Gold Edition.

AdamPearce
12-24-2013, 06:46 AM
Would've been bette with Watch_Dogs. Anyway, I don't think a 'Best video game Publisher' should be, it's calling up on 'who has the bigger'. But yeah, Ubisoft publish tons of 'good' games, unfortunetly they don't seem to be able to produce 'amazing' games. I hope one day Ubisoft will find their perfect game, all big studios have one.

RDR for Rockstar
TLoU for Naughty Dogs
Batman Arkham City for Rocksteady
The Witcher 2 for CD Projeckt
Final Fantasy VII for Square Enix
etc

all of them have their 'perfect game', that game that whoever plays it at any time, it will be an amazing experience. Ubi haven't reach this yet (imo), each game they announced sounds amazing, but turns out to be simply as 'good' as all the others. Now I have my eyes of The Division, but hey, who knows, maybe The crew will be THE Ubi game (sike).

I-Like-Pie45
12-24-2013, 06:50 AM
Square Enix did not exist when Final Fantasy VII released, and would not so for six more years. And even so - Square's real perfect game was indubitably Final Fantasy VI.

And Ubisoft's perfect game was indubitably The Sands of Time.