PDA

View Full Version : AC 5 in Ancient Egpyt

j_slaughter
12-23-2013, 05:43 AM
Having played all the AC games, I have to say I'm an avid fan. While playing the game i came across the email about future settings of the franchise. I saw egypt during the 13th century. However something didn't make sense. The picture showed a man standing before the pyramids being built. The pyramids are way older than the 13th century. After finishing AC4 i heard the the game director wants to take it to Ancient Egypt someday. I would love that. I want the AC franchise to move back in time towards the roman empire and further. Your thoughts?

Kagurra
12-23-2013, 05:46 AM
I don't want ancient Egypt. I'd be okay with regular Egypt though.

Also, I think that picture is from a canceled project. Something something Osiris.

DarktheMagister
12-23-2013, 07:11 AM
I'd prefer post Rome Egypt....like Cleopatra/Ptolemy Egypt.

RinoTheBouncer
12-23-2013, 10:36 AM
I want Ancient Egypt or Sumerian Civilization. Something in ancient history, something before Altair, something in BCE.

DarktheMagister
12-23-2013, 11:42 AM
I can't see them going much further back than Rome.....too little codex knowledge.

oliacr
12-23-2013, 01:27 PM
I would like to see a setting before Altair especially in ancient worlds and yes that screenshot is a cancelled Prince of Persia game but that could be a hint or not you decide.

Mr_Shade
12-23-2013, 01:33 PM
please use one of the ongoing threads for rumours and speculation on future titles.

Also remember spoilers..