PDA

View Full Version : Sneaking

skinnsofa
12-23-2013, 02:19 AM
Finally managed to get to the part where you are supposed to sneak and not beeing seen in seq 4. Why? Its not anywhere Close to fun to do this over and over, and seeing Im to old and not skilled enough to do it, is the game coming to an end for me here or is there a way to skip this? Waiting for NeXT guard to turn so I can move, wait... run to NeXT bush, waiting for NeXT guard to turn, wait....run to NeXT bush, and repeat 100 times. Why is this tedious timeconsuming wait and start over in the game at all? At least make it at a Level so nongamers can play a game through.

AngryRaisin
12-23-2013, 02:33 AM
Do you use videos? I recommend that you do based on your description of the difficulty you had and your previous posts. By watching how it is done before you try it, you might have a lot less frustration.

skinnsofa
12-23-2013, 02:43 AM
Thx for reply, but if its not possible to skip I give the game to my kids for chrmas

Shahkulu101
12-23-2013, 02:49 AM
Use pistols there is a glitch in that mission that means you are not detected when using them.

Netspook
12-24-2013, 02:57 PM
I'm actually stuck in this place, in the jungle. There's a point where you're supposed to jump via a tree and onto the edge when the guard there isn't looking. I've seen videos on how it's supposed to be done, but it doesn't help me at all. The problem is that I'm supposed to jump from a tree branch to a second one, but I can't get to that one. I'm either trying to climb the tree, or falling Down. No matter what I do, my toon simply won't go for that branch.

Game is dead to me, simply because I'm stuck.

AngryRaisin
12-24-2013, 04:30 PM
You have to make sure you face exactly the direction of where you are trying to jump.

Netspook
12-24-2013, 08:47 PM
You have to make sure you face exactly the direction of where you are trying to jump.
I'm well aware of that. Doesn't help at all.