PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding social events

TehJohn69
12-21-2013, 08:55 PM
Hey everyone, I'm in serious need of finding the social treasure on Xbox One. If anyone would like to help I would be extremely grateful as it's the last non dlc achievement I need for the game. I'll also do my best to help anyone who adds me with any of the social stuff they need themselves.

Uplay: Stook08
Xbox One: TehJohn69

MnemonicSyntax
12-21-2013, 09:08 PM
Social Events are currently having issues and aren't working.

It's a known issue, but feel free to Contact Support if you'd like, it helps them know the actual gravity of the situation.

KiloOscarZulu
12-22-2013, 12:39 AM
Hi, is there a main thread pointing out that Ubisoft is aware of this issue and fixing it? I'd like to subscribe to that thread so that I'll get a notification when it is fixed. Thank you.

MnemonicSyntax
12-22-2013, 12:49 AM
Hi, is there a main thread pointing out that Ubisoft is aware of this issue and fixing it? I'd like to subscribe to that thread so that I'll get a notification when it is fixed. Thank you.

Nope. Was told that in Support.

Lethalla
12-22-2013, 12:59 AM
Seems to be the same on PS4. Haven't found ANY social events despite several hours' gameplay - on PS3 I found a social chest not long after I arrived. Now I've been wandering around for at least an hour - nothing. I want my Governor's outfit!

-______-

MnemonicSyntax
12-22-2013, 01:05 AM
I'm assuming you played it on PS3 and then when Next Gen was released you went to PS4 and not the other way around?

Lethalla
12-22-2013, 04:45 AM
I'm assuming you played it on PS3 and then when Next Gen was released you went to PS4 and not the other way around?

Well, yeah. Otherwise I wouldn't have known about the social events. Another thing I've just noticed is that the only harpooning targets to show on my map (and I bought the collectibles pack) are Bull Sharks. Everything else is missing.