PDA

View Full Version : Sea battles

Macky_1
12-21-2013, 07:59 PM
Hi,
I am a AC player and like the games as I am 69 yrs old and these games are great for me. I am currently playing the Freedom Cry DLC and find that the reaction of my ship is a lot slower than that of my combatants, and therefore at a disadvantage..also there is one of me and several enemies attacking at the same time ( a little disadvantageous). The programmers need to adjust the 'Jackdaw" and the Freedom ships maneuverability to sluggish.
Jim

IWGCJoeCool
12-22-2013, 01:16 AM
the Man O's in the main game were faster than they should have been, squared for the Legendaries. it was very difficult to manuever around them. it was a challenge to stay out of their firing solution, or to get and stay behind them, so you could keep nailing them with chainshot from near distance.

in Freedom Cry, i've noticed that the EX-CR isnt as fast as the Jackdaw, and vulnerable...but i havent maxxed the armor and broadsides yet, so that could change tomorrow. but the other thing i notice(PS3) is the water physics...it seems both thicker(explaining slower ship) and the rolling of the waves in even "calm"-ish waters seems overdone.

cheers

JC

AngryRaisin
12-22-2013, 01:37 AM
I was about 4 memories in before I even realized that we could upgrade the EX-CR. It helps!