PDA

View Full Version : Question about Freedom Cry (spoilers maybe)

MadDogg59
12-20-2013, 03:47 PM
Is Freedom Cry missions like Assassin' Creed IV, where like 90% of them are tailing/eavesdrop missions?
I got so fed up of playing them in IV and that is what's putting me off purchasing the dlc

Charles_Phipps
12-20-2013, 04:03 PM
Is Freedom Cry missions like Assassin' Creed IV, where like 90% of them are tailing/eavesdrop missions?
I got so fed up of playing them in IV and that is what's putting me off purchasing the dlc

No, it's mostly using a machete to kill people from bushes in plantations and naval combat.

MnemonicSyntax
12-20-2013, 04:05 PM
It's fun, but the "random events" aren't really anything more than "the same thing on a very short timer."

As a completionist, this is very difficult to deal with :/

MadDogg59
12-20-2013, 04:08 PM
Ok, cheers for the quick answers.
Another question.
Has is got free roam after completion?

Charles_Phipps
12-20-2013, 04:24 PM
Ok, cheers for the quick answers.
Another question.
Has is got free roam after completion?

It's a very linear experience with the free roam really best done in the middle of the game. The killing of plantation overseers and liberation of slaves is always fun but there's not much to do beyond it and the main quest.

It's great for 10 bucks but it's not a expansion pack.

IWGCJoeCool
12-21-2013, 01:33 AM
spend your time trying to lineup enemies, and see how many you can take out at once with the big blunderbuss/hand cannon lol

DarktheMagister
12-21-2013, 03:29 AM
spend your time trying to lineup enemies, and see how many you can take out at once with the big blunderbuss/hand cannon lol

Oodles of fun!

MnemonicSyntax
12-21-2013, 03:30 AM
The new double kill animations with the blunderbuss are very sweet too. Too bad it only holds one shot before firing again...