PDA

View Full Version : AC IV free-running bug?

Terminat0rNL
12-19-2013, 02:57 PM
Hey guys,
I've been experiencing some kind of bug in Assassins Creed IV lately. Free-running does not always work while playing Single Player (have not experienced this bug in Multiplayer). Sometimes, my character keeps free-running although I do not push the shift button, other times my character won't start free-running when I push the shift button. This is very strange, I wonder if any one of you have been experiencing the same bug?

Note that I have tried switching keyboards, it didn't work though.

Is there someone who knows a solution to this?

ShadowBladeFX
02-18-2014, 02:25 PM
Hey guys,
I've been experiencing some kind of bug in Assassins Creed IV lately. Free-running does not always work while playing Single Player (have not experienced this bug in Multiplayer). Sometimes, my character keeps free-running although I do not push the shift button, other times my character won't start free-running when I push the shift button. This is very strange, I wonder if any one of you have been experiencing the same bug?

Note that I have tried switching keyboards, it didn't work though.

Is there someone who knows a solution to this?

I am also experiencing this glitch/bug but im playing on xbox 360 :\ they need to fix it becuz its making me a bit upset not being able to play it correctly.