PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Problems with Climbing the Tower AC2

babbelned
12-19-2013, 01:24 PM
Helo,

i need help with a mission. I still have to assasinate the people that were involved with the death of Ezios father and brother. Therefore I have to kill 5 soldiers in the small town out of florenz (dont't know the name).

1 of them is standing on a high tower. But when I climb this tower, I cant't reach the top, because for the last climb there is no gap or window or anything to bridge the last step. I also can't assasinate while hanging on the wall.

can somebody help me please with this??

I tried several times and all around the tower, but there is just one side were I can climb up and then there is the gap to the roof.
when I want to jump to the other side of the tower, he just jumps down.

Someone has an idea??:nonchalance:

HDinHB
12-19-2013, 09:20 PM
Hi Ned,

I think you mean the lovely town of San Gimignano, with all the tall towers. You should be able to climb all the towers you need to without any special abilities, but some of them can be tricky. Sometimes you have to go around the towers (climb around the corners) a few times to get all the way to the top, and sometimes to have to zig-zag up the handholds. In one case, you have to climb up a different tower and then cross over wires to the tower you want. If you're really stuck, try looking at some of the videos online to help you. It sounds like you're playing the Town Crier memory, so here's a site that might help http://www.supercheats.com/guides/assassins-creed-ii/loose-ends Or search youtube or some of the other gaming sites using the memory name you're having trouble with.