PDA

View Full Version : [XB360] Supermassive Black Hole bass scoring

Greenbrick2
12-19-2013, 09:30 AM
Just put in 100% on it, my score of 1.2 million seems oddly short of the 2.2 million high on Live. Is it bugged, or am I performing it very wrongly?

SquirrellyNinja
12-19-2013, 09:18 PM
Just put in 100% on it, my score of 1.2 million seems oddly short of the 2.2 million high on Live. Is it bugged, or am I performing it very wrongly?

Yeah I'm going to retract my previous guess and we're going to look into things.

Greenbrick2
12-20-2013, 07:07 AM
Should I point out the number of top scores I have on Live and Rocksmith Buddy, or that I hit 100% in two playthroughs? Pretty sure I can't hit many other bonuses. If I were being outscored by even 100,000, I would assume I'm playing a few notes off timing by a lot. A million? Someone found a glitch...

toymachinesh
12-20-2013, 08:35 AM
Should I point out the number of top scores I have on Live and Rocksmith Buddy, or that I hit 100% in two playthroughs? Pretty sure I can't hit many other bonuses. If I were being outscored by even 100,000, I would assume I'm playing a few notes off timing by a lot. A million? Someone found a glitch...

Or they are cheating, welcome to leaderboards lol

Greenbrick2
12-21-2013, 07:33 AM
Except that a few of the scores are reputable, good players. There are a few scores on other songs that are posted by usernames that don't exist, are very similar to each other, and appear to be garbage names. None of those are top scores, however. I thought the leaderboards were hosted by Ubisoft rather than Live or PSN, or was that not the point of shoehorning in Uplay while adding no actual functionality to the game?

I played it again, maybe 20 Goods, no Bads, held every sustain as long as possible. Raised my score by 5000. Something about the song is posting glitchy scores.

MAng0r3
12-21-2013, 07:52 AM
Is this on Ubisoft boards or RSBuddy? I too seen some scores that looked quit odd.

Greenbrick2
01-08-2014, 05:14 AM
And bump. There are still impossible scores on the leaderboard. If a dev would like to chime in, if I played any given song intentionally early or late as to never receive a "good" but still reach 100% accuracy, how much lower would my score be, as a percentage, than the maximum possible score?

Greenbrick2
02-06-2014, 12:48 AM
Still not going to look into and fix this for us? Here is a video where I show the glitched high scores, highlight my score, proceed to beat my score with another 100%, and I'm still nowhere near the top. What mysterious, invisible techniques am I not playing that I'm not getting close to those scores?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDR-sNe9GPs

Brick235
02-06-2014, 01:32 AM
I've seen some absurd scores on the PC leaderboards too. I can't remember what song it was but basically the same scenario. It wouldn't be possible to score as high as they did. Maybe they are MM scores but posted to the wrong board? Or just some kind of glitch?

Greenbrick2
02-06-2014, 07:40 AM
Except that master mode scores are only 110% of normal scoring, I'd have considered that already.

toymachinesh
02-06-2014, 08:04 AM
alerted their attention to this thread, hopefully they can figure out what the deal is