PDA

View Full Version : [PS3] RS2014 forgets difficulty settings set in Riff Repeater

Kosanderson
12-19-2013, 05:11 AM
This is really annoying. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

Often times when I set a song's difficulty setting in Riff Repeater (by selecting entire song and cranking up difficulty), the next time I play the song, the difficulty is back at minimum again. Right after setting difficulty and exiting Riff Repeater, the new difficulty takes effect, but then then next time I start up the song it has forgotten. Even if I just launch right back into the song from the performance evaluation screen (Learn a song mode). This doesn't happen every time, but quite frequently. It drives me nuts that I have to set the difficulty all over again!

How can I fix this (or get Ubisoft to)?

Three_Five_One
12-19-2013, 05:15 AM
Yeah this is a known issue. Just gotta wait for the next patch.

Kosanderson
12-19-2013, 05:19 AM
Thanks, 351. At least its good to know I'm not the only one. Are there any known workarounds?

Yonda1960
12-19-2013, 07:22 AM
Read the full sorry story here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/806301-LAS-Mastery-Resetting-Itself I think there's a workaround of sorts also posted in the forums if you search for it, but it doesn't solve the underlying issue and we are all waiting for the next patch.

swiegand
12-19-2013, 06:35 PM
This is a very well known bug and will be fixed in Rocksmith 2015.