View Full Version : [PS3] RS2014 forgets difficulty settings set in Riff Repeater

12-19-2013, 05:11 AM
This is really annoying. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

Often times when I set a song's difficulty setting in Riff Repeater (by selecting entire song and cranking up difficulty), the next time I play the song, the difficulty is back at minimum again. Right after setting difficulty and exiting Riff Repeater, the new difficulty takes effect, but then then next time I start up the song it has forgotten. Even if I just launch right back into the song from the performance evaluation screen (Learn a song mode). This doesn't happen every time, but quite frequently. It drives me nuts that I have to set the difficulty all over again!

How can I fix this (or get Ubisoft to)?

12-19-2013, 05:15 AM
Yeah this is a known issue. Just gotta wait for the next patch.

12-19-2013, 05:19 AM
Thanks, 351. At least its good to know I'm not the only one. Are there any known workarounds?

12-19-2013, 07:22 AM
Read the full sorry story here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/806301-LAS-Mastery-Resetting-Itself I think there's a workaround of sorts also posted in the forums if you search for it, but it doesn't solve the underlying issue and we are all waiting for the next patch.

12-19-2013, 06:35 PM
This is a very well known bug and will be fixed in Rocksmith 2015.