PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE HOME UBISOFT? Freedom Cry where r u???

MrLee95
12-19-2013, 03:42 AM
So whats the word on Freedom Cry Ubisoft? Many posts about this and not one word from you guys?

Like many others, the DLC shows up on my Uplay account, but on Steam it's not listed under my DLC's. (I have gold edition)
I see it in the Steam Store and Uplay store, but cannot access it.

So whats the deal? Are we going to have to wait another day or is this a Steam problem or....????????

Communication Ubisoft!

itsBaconator
12-19-2013, 03:57 AM
Having the same issue. In Uplay, it says I own it but, Steam says I don't. I can't access it in any way.

Frag_Maniac
12-19-2013, 04:13 AM
Curious, has anyone that shows it as owned on Uplay tried clicking Add to Cart in Steam in hopes it will download it to your Steam library for free?

I have Gold Ed too via Steam, but I only own 3 games via Steam and I have no idea how well it communicates with Uplay or other game browsers as far as recognition of owned content.

MrLee95
12-19-2013, 04:26 AM
Curious, has anyone that shows it as owned on Uplay tried clicking Add to Cart in Steam in hopes it will download it to your Steam library for free?

I have Gold Ed too via Steam, but I only own 3 games via Steam and I have no idea how well it communicates with Uplay or other game browsers as far as recognition of owned content.

Ya i tried that and nothing. :(